Chapter 1

Goku's POV

I woke up with a jolt as Chi-Chi threw a pillow on my head really hard. "Ow! Chi-Chi, why did you do that?" I asked her before I noticed she was already dressed. Maybe she was going somewhere and didn't tell me? But why wouldn't she tell me?" Well Goku, I did that because you have to get up and go farm like a normal person would!" She yelled at me before storming out of the room.

I didn't even get to ask her where she was going like that. I got out of bed,stretched a bit and got dressed. As I walked down the stairs for breakfast, I heard Chi-Chi on the phone with someone."-best part is that he didn't even ask where I was heading of to. Uh-huh I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Alright bye." That was all I heard from her as I got to the kitchen. "Hey Chi-Chi, where are ya off to huh? And why didn't you tell me?"

She just turned around and said," Well if you must know, I'm going over to Bulma's for a girls day out and won't be around for lunch. So you and Gotten have to go over to Capsule Corp if you want something to eat unless you wanna go out to eat."

I can't believe she didn't tell me. Oh well at least I'll be able to train with Vegeta after lunch. I can't wait! "Oh and Goku one more thing, no training!" Oh man...I wander why?" Um... Chi-Chi why can't I train? I need to train to get stronger. I almost lost to Jiren and in fact I didn't even beat him."

She looked at me with a frown before she screamed," I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GET STRONGER! YOU NEED TO GET A LIVING SO YOU BETTER GO TO YOUR FARM AFTER LUNCH!" Oh man she's totally mad now. "Alright Chi-Chi no training today.......maybe." I whispered the last part before she came up to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Alright hun  I'm off." Then she walked to the door, gave me one last glance and smile before walking out.

Ok so she said no training but at least I'll get to see Vegeta. And Goten can hang out with Trunks

                  Timeskip to after dishes are done

Finally I'm done with dishes. I wonder if Goten is up. I'll go check on him. I walked towards Goten's  room and heard some muffled talking. "-tell my dad so that we can hang out! Don't worry Trunks, I'm sure my dad will totally allow me to come over!" Huh I guess I don't have to worry about his plans.

I went into his room after he was done talking with Trunks. And if you were wondering, I did not eavesdrop.
I told him his mom had gone out and that we could go over to Trunks' place. He got so excited and decided to start getting ready.

Now I don't know what to do. Its 8 o'clock in the morning and now I have to wait till lunch before I can go over to Vegeta's. Well I know I can't train and I don't like watching TV, so maybe we can go yo his place early! That is definitely a great idea. Time to get ready.

                               15 minutes later

After brushing my teeth and taking a bath, Goten and I were on our way to Capsule Corp. This is gonna be so much fun! An entire day with Geta. And Goten can finally be free of studying.

              ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

This is my first actual book. My other one was kinda a way to test out how to write and stuff. I hope you like this book. And if you don't, its alright.

                                                     - Pupteen signing out