Chapter 21

Goku's POV

I grinned at Vegeta cheekily and his cheeks became slightly pink as he let out a sigh." Alright Kaka, I'll give you a blow job." What was he talking about? What's a blowjob? I asked him what a blowjob was again and he became even more red. He then took about ten minutes screaming at how forgetful I was and that he would never understand me. He stopped pacing the place when I coughed.

"Geta I just asked a question a simple question! Why won't you tell me?" He sighed and walked to me with his eyes closed and a smirk." Well how about I tell you and you act it out?" I smiled and stood up immediately." Sure Geta! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" He kneeled in front of me and untied my waistband. He pulled my trousers down slowly until my lower half was completely bare.

Seeing him below me was already making me hard. He noticed and smiled up at me." Well well well Kaka. I'm about to show you what a blowjob is done happy when I'm done. Though this isn't gonna be a long blowjob. Its gonna be really short." He used one hand to rub my length slowly and I quivered in excitement. My cock was already leaking with precum as he continued to pump me.

He licked the tip of my dick and I moaned out." G-Geta...this f-feels nngh s-so good!" I managed to get out. He stopped pumping my cock and looked up at me again. He winked and traced his tongue from the tip to the end of my shaft. He started to suck on the head of my cock and I moaned out loud." Geta m-more! G-give me m-more!" I begged him as he started to take in more of my length.

Slurping sounds were heard all over the place as he kept sucking me. He'd keep sucking and started to bob his head on my cock and I felt close to my release." I'm c-close Geta!" I warned him but he sucked harder. I moaned as I felt myself release into his mouth. He swallowed it down and kept sucking in case there was anything left and I felt the last of my release.

"Wow Geta! T-that felt a-amazing!" I complimented him on his work and plopped myself down in the ground. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and sat next to him." So now are ya gonna show me that awesome new place Kaka?" Wait. He sucked me to see the place? But I asked for what a blowjob was!

"Sure I'll take you there! But you still didn't tell me what a blowjob was..........you gonna tell me now?" He looked at me with his mouth agape and sighed. "Kaka that was a blowjob! I literally just gave you a blowjob! What is wrong with you?!" Oh so that's what a blowjob was! I scratched the back of my neck and giggled.

"Well I guess I didn't think of it like that Geta. Thanks for telling and showing me. Love you!" I kissed his cheek and he smiled and faced me. He pulled me in for a kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck. He parted our lips and smiled at me." I love you too idiot. Now put on your pants and let's go!"

          ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the short chapter!!!! Please forgive me!!!😅😅😅