Chapter 17

Here's an update for you guys!! Period cramps are killing me now.

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                                     Vegeta's POV

I was still on Kaka's back as he used his little trick to get us in. I opened my eyes and saw we were in the living room. Bulma walked in with a cup of coffee in her hand and glanced at us." Vegeta! Where have you been all this time? I wasn't really worried since Chi-Chi called me but still! You don't leave without telling me anything. And why are you on Goku's back?" Well fuck I forgot to get of his back.

I jumped of him and pushed him to the ground. He looked at me with shock put I winked at him too play along." Kakarot I told you I didn't want to be carried! The next time you try that I'm gonna rip your balls of!" OK that might have been a bit much but at least he understood." Okay okay, Vegeta. I'll never carry you again." He mouthed the words maybe too me and I gulped.

Bulma shook her head at me." Alright Vegeta you've proven your point. Now mind explaining why you're also wearing that?" She pointed at Kaka's old shirt and I felt a blush rush up to my cheeks." U-um...shut up woman and mind your own business!" I rushed of to my room and slammed the door behind me. I had my own room because I grew uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed as her and I also wanted my space.

I changed out of his top and my boxers and put on a fresh set of clothes. That took some time since I also took a bath. I walked downstairs and Kakarot was still here. But he was sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee in his hands. He was just staring down at the drink with a sad expression on his face. Bulma was no were in sight so I sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"Kaka what's wrong with you? You're never sad and I'm kinda worried now." I admitted before he looked at me with teary eyes." Vegeta I don't know how to tell Bulma about us! She's one of my best friends and I can't let her down like this! W-what am I gonna d-do?!" He was full on sobbing after he said all that. He dropped his coffee on the floor and lunged at me.

He was now hugging and crying on me but I didn't push him of. Instead I pulled him closer and rubbed his back some more and let him get it out of his system. After some time his sobbing turned into small whimpers." Vegeta we have too tell her soon. You know its the right thing to do. If we don't, I don't think I'll be able to even look at her because of guilt!"

He was seriously feeling sorry for her. I sighed and kissed his forehead." Kaka we'll be fine. She's an understanding woman so she'll reason with us when we tell her this. Just make sure you don't just blurt it out. We gotta be subtle that way she won't get angry." He smiled at me and looked down at his spilt coffee.

"Ah I'm s-sorry. I guess I'll clean it up now." I stopped him before he moved any further. I told him that the maids will do it and he sat back down. We were silent for a moment before Bulma walked in with fresh clothing on. She must've also taken a bath." Okay Goku wanna stick around? We could play a game if you want to." Bulma stemmed a bit excited about this but Kakarot just let out an audible gulp.

"A-actually Bulma, w-we have something t-to tell you." He was stammering a lot and she faced him to ask what was wrong. I sighed as she was checking his head for any sort of fever." Listen woman! What we want to tell you is that Kakarot and I are........"

       ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Who else loves cliffhangers? Oh nobody likes them? That's okay coz I don't like em either!!

Sorry for not updating in a while...but I'm back I probably won't leave unannounced again!

See you tomorrow~ 😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💖💖