Chapter 15

I think I'm gonna read Webtoons comics after this update.

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                                     Vegeta's POV

He stood right in front of me and gave me an alluring look. I gulped and tried to escape but he pulled me into him." Hey guess what Vegeta." I looked away from him." What is it Kaka?" I asked him as he chuckled whilst letting go of me." Hehe sorry Vegeta! I was only teasing you. I got undressed cuz I was going to get changed. You can come if you want to!"

I looked at him shocked. After doing such sensual acts in front of me he dares to say he was teasing me?! As I was about to voice my opinions, he used his Instant Transmission and probably appeared in his room. I was now alone in the wet bathroom with wet uncomfortable boxers on. I left the bathroom without even caring if I left a trail of water everywhere I walked.

I headed to the front door so that I could go to Capsule Corp and get some dry clothes to wear. As I opened the door it slammed shut which surprised me a bit. The harpy. She had slammed the door just as I was about to leave. How could someone have such audacity to disregard me?

"Harpy what do you want?! Your husband got my entire body wet and I want to leave here immediately! Are you even listening to me?" She just looked at me with confusion in her eyes." Really? You are going out in only your boxers? That's your problem Vegeta. You surprise me. The almighty Saiyan prince becoming submissive to someone like Goku? Since you are the cause of him cheating on me, I hope you can cope with his foolishness."

She didn't even feel bothered that her husband was cheating on him. Its almost as if she knew it was going to happen. Well if she felt like this, then I guess it was OK for me to be fucking him. Not that I even cared about her opinion. I noticed she had been right about me going out in just my boxers. I blushed as I looked down and rushed back into Kakarot's room with her hurdling insults at me.

I closed the door behind loudly which caused Kakarot to jump. He had put on his boxers and light blue inner shirt and was just laying in bed." Kakarot I thought you said you were gonna get dressed! Anyways do you have any spare clothing lying around here? I need to be in something before I can go out."

He sat there as if he was thinking and snapped his fingers. He run towards a closet and started to throw clothes about. An old pair of underwear even landed on my face. I was heavily disgusted if that was even enough to explain how I felt. I threw it back on the floor and sat on the bed waiting till he found something.

He walked towards the bed and gave me a blue T-shirt with four or five holes in. Even though it was old it still looked like it would be really big on me." Kakarot that thing is gonna be way to big for me! Don't you have anything smaller?" He shook his head in response and I sighed. If that's the only way to get me out of this house without Bulma seeing Kakarot, then I'll put on the oversized shirt.

          ~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I don't really have anything to say now
Have some love?😍😘💖😍😘💖😍😘💖😍😘💖😍😘💖😍😘💖😍😍💖😘