Chapter 10

Vegeta's POV

After hearing Kakarot "confess" his feelings for me,I felt confident enough to go and destroy that harpy. Or maybe just send her to jail for life. I walked down the stairs and started clapping to grab their attention and as soon as I reached the bottom step Kakarot gasped and asked if had heard any of what he said.

I ignored his question and faced the woman. She glared at me but still looked a bit scared. "Hey Kakarot, I'll go on that date with you. Just let me deal with her and then you can divorce her and I'll divorce Bulma. Deal?" He blushed whilst trying to hide his face and muttered a small "deal" in response.

"Now Cha-Chi or whatever your name is, let's be reasonable here. He said he doesn't love you anymore and that he loves me. Right Kakarot?" He nodded before I  continued talking." Good, now how about you stop being stubborn and give the man what he wants huh?"

She looked between me and Kakarot before she laughed menacingly. "Hahaha you think I'll give you what's mine?! You're crazy if you think I'll do that. Besides, if I'm in jail, what will Goten think of Goku? He'll probably be like,'My dad cheated on my mom with some ugly bastard. ' I'll make a deal with you Vegeta, I'll let him go on one condition. If you decide to stay with Bulma and I get to stay with him or else," she pushed a button on a small remote she was holding which caused Kakarot to get a shock "I'll kill him!"

No. She couldn't do that to her own husband! But she looked so serious that I couldn't say she was lying." You can't kill your own husband! I thought you loved him. You're just using him and I don't even know what you are using him for!" I yelled at her as she was about to push the button with the highest setting." Wait! I give up. Let him go free and I'll never talk to him again."

Kakarot's eyes widened at what I said. I wasn't going to let him go because I was lying the whole time. She smiled at me and untied him. He fell onto the floor and started to cry quietly. Chi-Chi walked towards me and I took a few steps back until my back touched the wall.

"Good boy. Now go say goodbye to him cuz this is the last time you're seeing him." She whispered into my ear and took a step back allowing me to walk towards Kakarot. He looked at me with teary eyes and tried to say something but I put my index finger over his lips.

"Kakarot I have one thing to say to you. And that is" I took a dramatic pause before I smiled and winked at him,"run!" Before he had time to react,I wrapped my arms around his waist and blasted his wife out of the way. We ran towards the stairs but Kakarot stopped as we were about to start climbing.

"Kakarot what is it?! We need to escape now before she wakes up! Kaka? Kakarot listen to me!" He kept looking at her body which was still not moving." Vegeta, I-I think we might have killed her! What will we do now?! We'll be sent to jail and I don't wanna go to jail! Vegeta what are you doing!? Don't go near her we might leave fingerprints or something."

I ignored all his protesting and walked towards the body. I checked her body for a pulse and was relived to feel one so I told Kakarot not to worry about her. I walked to him and gave him a peck on the cheek." Kakarot when she comes around you better get a divorce. Understood?!" He nodded his head and gave me a kiss and a smile before we left the room.

     ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was gonna write something totally different but this seemed to have come in my mind so I wrote it. Sorry about yesterday again and see you guys tomorrow.