Chapter 25

I'm so sleepy~ Help meh!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vegeta's POV

I nearly pounced on Bulma for telling them what was meant for later. Thankfully Kakarot pulled me into his chest." Shh Vegeta, its okay. We just have to make a deal with them and they probably won't tell. Right Lord Beerus?" I shrugged him of me and looked to Beerus. He nodded and scratched his head a bit.

"I don't mind making a deal with you. I want the best earth dish you could concoct! And make sure to make enough for Whis and I. I don't want him saving a bit and telling me it was out of my hands." He looked over at Whis as he said that and Whis looked away whistling. Bulma winked over at us and pulled out two chocolate bars from her coat pocket.

She tossed it over to them both. They observed the red paper it was wrapped in before tearing it open. I looked over at Kaka and he seemed to be concentrating on what they were doing. I looked back and they had already devoured the chocolate. Lord Beerus licked his lips and smiled over at us."Well you two have earned your keep. This chocolate seems to have almost same sweet taste of the NarNar juice of planet Platoona."

None of us had any idea what he was talking about but Whis was agreeing."Okay guys, I have no idea what you're talking about. But the party is gonna start in," she checked her watch and gasped "thirty minutes?! That's hardly enough time to get ready! I'll see you guys later." She ran of into Capsule Corp leaving me with Kakarot, Whis and Beerus. Alone. It was getting awkward really quick.

"Uhhh Geta, wanna come with me to the kitchen for some....water?" I nodded at Kakarot immediately and we rushed in as fast as we could." Sooo Geta, what do we do now?" I placed my finger on my lips and thought for a bit."We could wait till the author decides to do a timeskip?" He agreed with me as soon as I said so.

Le Timeskip

All the guests for the party had arrived for the party. All of Kakarot and Bulma's friends and a few people I had never seen before. I looked around from the tree I was standing next to and saw.....Trunks and the younger half saiyan?! When did they come here? They looked like they were having a good time so I didn't walk over to them. Kakarot walked over to me and leaned into me.

"Bulma said the party is about to officially start so do ya wanna come with me? You don't have to if you don't want to tho." I shook my head at him and looked around to make sure no one was looking. I kissed his cheek and told him that after the announcement I'll join him. He got excited and kissed me." Thanks Vegeta!" I blushed a bit and he giggled and ran off.

I heard a loud ear irritating sound and looked towards the stage. Everyone else was looking there as well. Bulma stood on the stage with a beautiful blue tight fitting dress and she matched it with dark blue heels and a light blue necklace." Hey guys how are you all doing!!" The crowd cheered to her as I just stood there." Well most of you are probably wondering why I organized this party. Well you'll find out later guys! So now just have fun!!"

           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Helloooo guys!! Hope you're all doing well doing these tough times. Any who I have a random question...... If Frieza was a girl what would her name be?? I've been thinking about it for ages but I couldn't get anything😑😑😑

Any way that's all
See you tomorrow😘😘😘😘😘😘