Chapter 29

I just wanna say, thank you all for staying and reading through this story! It's gonna last really long since they aren't even married and haven't even had their first kid together......I've revealed to much!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Vegeta's POV

I pulled Kakarot by the hair and kissed him roughly but passionately. I flicked my tongue over his mouth for him to open his mouth so he opened it. He moaned into the kiss and I started to undo his gi belt. He pulled back and held my hands in place. His eyes widened as he saw my face and I tried to turn away.

"Hey Vegeta look at me." He pulled my head by the chin and I started sniffling. He pulled me into a hug I felt a sudden pang of sadness. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started crying. He rubbed my back in a circular motion to try and soothe me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"K-kakarot,"sniff" if you don't w-want to be with me, that's okay. H-hopefully we can still be friends. If you want, you can go back to that bitch of a wife." I admitted before burying my head into his neck and inhaled his scent."Vegeta I would never leave you! She's the one who kissed me I promise. She used me throughout the years and I never really loved her. Let me tell you a secret. I don't even know how Goten was made. But I'm happy to have him as my son. He's amazing and talented but Chi-Chi keeps trying to control him and me so I don't really have a lot of say when it comes to what he does."

I nodded my head in understanding pulled my head back to look him in the eyes." Don't worry Kaka, I'll try anything I can to help you gain control of your kid. So um...are we dating now?" He smiled and pulled me into a tender kiss. He pulled back and whispered a small yes before hugging me tight."Of course we are." I've never felt happier in my whole life. But the sweet moment didn't last long." Ugh Kaka. Its getting r-really cold." I sneezed and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Oh...are you getting sick?" He placed the back of his palm on my forehead." Huh, I think you might be catching a cold Geta. I mean, you were in the snow in that tight spandex for some time. And crying really didn't help your case I think." I glared at him before sneezing again." Just get as back home baka." He nodded and used his IT to get us to a room in Capsule Corp.

He put me on the bed and covered me with a blanket." Alright Kakarot you don't need to mollycoddle me like a fucking baby!" He chuckled at me before planting a kiss on my forehead." Come on its the least I can do since I'm the reason you have a cold. Though we aren't actually sure you do have a cold, none of us are doctors....Besides you're my boyfriend and when people are dating, sometimes they call them baby right?" I smiled at him trying to figure out what people call each other when the date.

"Kakarot just call Bulma so she'll make this room warmer. Its like a fricking freezer in here." He stopped his pacing and snapped his fingers." Right! We need to let that others know we're back! See you soon and make sure you keep warm." He ran out the door and I was left alone. I felt a sneeze coming on and turned my head to the side. I was happy that he wasn't the one who cheated on me though I should have thought rationally.

Damn alcohol making my head all spinny. I was laying on my side with my knees up to my chest and after a few minutes, Kakarot walked back in. I sensed Bulma's energy next to him and I heard her chuckle. What the hell?" Vegeta I've never seen you sick before. Aside from that I'm glad you guys made up! Vegeta since you look and apparently feel unwell, we can get our divorce in about a week if that fits for you?" I turned to face her and nodded." Well I'll leave you two alone. Goku if you don't want to sleep in this room and catch a cold from Mister Grumps over there, then you could sleep in the room next door."

"Its okay Bulma. I'll sleep here. And if I catch a cold from Vegeta, I'll manage!" I smiled at Kakarot and stuck my tongue out to Bulma. She did the same and was walking out the room till..." Bulma wait! This place is still fucking cold!" She turned around and rolled her eyes."Classic Vegeta. Have you forgotten about the remote on the bedside table?!" I looked over and indeed, the remote was sitting there.

      ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thank you guys for your patience!! Well that was another long chapter but surprisingly, it didn't take too long. I have a test on Saturday so you guys should wish me luck!!

Oh and before I forget, imma randomly say the name of one of their future kids so yeah.......I'm not adding a gender though, that's a surprise!!

Here we go

Inacha! That's the name of one of their future kids as I mentioned up there but no gender is gonna be stated.....I don't known why I wrote their name up for you guys to see though lol