Chapter 19

I have nothing to say now

        ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

                                     Goku's POV

I totally forgot Bulma was there until she coughed. She giggled at is before wiping a tear." So you guys really do love each other huh? Well I really don't wanna be here whilst you two have 'fun' so goodbye! I'll start finding some divorce papers somewhere." She waved at as with a wink and left the room.

Vegeta looked at me and I felt my heart flutter. He's way too adorably serious for his own good." So what do you think we should do now Kaka? I don't wanna fuck right now so how about some training with me? If you can keep up." He winked at me when he finished his sentence. Well now I get to train! Its been a while since we did that. I nodded at him we headed downstairs.

Bulma was on the phone giggling and used her finger to stop us in our tracks." Sure they'll be there! In fact I think they will be making a very important announcement there. Uh-huh... Okay see you there, Chi-Chi." She was talking too Chi-Chi. I felt myself tense up at just the mention of her name. I felt someone grab my hand and looked to see Vegeta.

"Bulma! Why were you talking to that bitch?!" Vegeta sounded angry all of a sudden. I squeezed his hand which was still in mine. He looked at me and let out a sigh." Listen Vegeta, the lawyer I hired for our divorce said he'll be a bit late so I've decided to host a party for the love of it. And for you two to tell all of our friends about this." She waved her hands in a circular motion in front of us and I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah you're right Bulma. We need to tell them all and make them understand or else they'll be kinda freaked out if we tell each of 'em privately hehe." I said to her and looked at Vegeta who looked almost.......scared?" Kaka, what do you think their gonna say about us? I know I don't like any of those clowns but what about you? Your kids and your freaky wife?!"

He actually cared about what would happen to me. He's amazing. I couldn't stop looking at him as I smiled lightly. Turns out I was staring for too long because the next thing know he punched me in the arm." Ouch Vegeta! What was that for?!" "You weren't answering me Kaka! I thought something must've gone wrong in that head of yours!" I looked down at him and smiled.

"Don't worry. We'll all be fine! You can trust me,Geta! I mean Vegeta." I said as I remembered he didn't want to be called Geta. Its a shame! The nickname was so cute and-"Actually I don't mind if you call me Geta.....I like the name." He said as he blushed and turned his head away from me. He actually liked the name. My smile got bigger and I leapt onto him.

"Kakarot you need to stop doing that! Great now my head hurts from that impact!" Right.....I made us both fall on the floor. But I didn't let go if him. I just squeezed tighter!" Alright Kaka you wanna play that game? Fine then let's play!" He turned Super Saiyan but before he got the chance to attack me, Bulma yelled at us." Enough boys! Now you both can go outside and train your hearts out whilst I start planning this party! "

She looked pleased that we left the house and she seemed to know what she was doing about the party. I told Vegeta there was a special place I go too whenever I wanted to escape the real world. I just didn't tell him how it looked. We flew there instead of using IT and arrived at the forest. We stopped flying and walked the rest of the way there.

We talked and laughed until we finally reached a lake. He looked at me with a confused look on his face and I kissed his forehead." Just follow me." I walked behind the waterfall and reached the vines. They came together to form something like a curtain. He looked at me again and I grabbed his hand and jumped through. We were falling.

            ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Another day another long update.....anyways I hope all of you are taking care of yourselves really really well. Remember 😷👃 👪👎👎