36 [Liaison]

The thing issss......

I LOVE YOU ALLL SOOOO MUCHHHHHHH!!! You all make my day the best oneee💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨

✨❤️

He cleared his throat before he started to speak. "When we first met, I was still sure that I was straight, that's true--but even back then there was already something special about you."

"I had no problem with you hugging me or touching me or being close to me, even though I normally need a long time to adjust to someone to let them close like that--even now I still push Jungmo away whenever he wants to hug me or whatever--but with you?"

"I felt comfortable immediately and this whole 'pretending to be your boyfriend' made me a lot happier than it should have and it didn't stop there--whenever we would watch a movie and you would use me as my pillow I'd notice how good you smell and how nice it was to have you close, but I didn't make the connection just yet that I liked you--I am a bit slow like that."--he sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Anyways, I remember how we were at a club, or bar, or whatever a while back and one guy tried to hit on you and--I don't know, I really didn't want that to happen so I practically ran over to you, asking to dance and I didn't think twice about it."

"I just thought that I wanted to spend more time with you because I hadn't seen you much during that time duo to our busy work schedules, but it happened again."

"The next time was when I saw you with another guy--you two were dancing or even kissing? I don't remember it well, which I am actually glad about--anyways I felt really sick and went home. Originally I thought it was because I had drank too much alcohol and then you came home and made me a cup of tea and I thought it was the tea that helped and I still didn't make the connection."

"The next time I saw you with Douche Dude—"

"Douche Dude?", Yeonjun grinned at him.

"Shut up, I never remembered his name nor do I want to--okay? Now shush and listen--anyways, you met him again and I saw you on the dancefloor while I was dancing. Shortly before I saw you that girl tried to get close to me and I think she kissed me? But it didn't feel good and then I saw you and that Douche kissing and I felt sick again so I bolted again--went home, made me the same tea you had prepared, but it didn't work this time."

"I felt so sick and didn't know what was going on. I thought that it was just my stomach acting up and just hoped it would get better soon--but it didn't. The next day you had a date with that Douche, and we had that fight and I felt terrible, okay?"

"I still didn't know why, but I knew that I hated to fight with you and we got better, but then you mentioned that he would come over and I suddenly wasn't fine anymore so I made sure I wasn't there when he would be around and when I came home the next day--after you," he faltered, not really knowing how to say this.