12 [Huggable]

*Thank youuu soo muchhh for 1K readz*

❤✨

After all that, they really did not stay much longer. Taehyun was half a beer away from passing out under the table anyways and Huening had had one too many tequila shots, which meant that he turned into this huge flirt (which more often than not ended with him flirting with himself in the mirror, but oh well), which was why they called Beomgyu for Taehyun and made sure to put Huening in a cab.

Thankfully, Yeonjun's douche ex was nowhere to be seen and Yeonjun's mood skyrocketed once they stepped out of the pub and were on their way home. They even picked up something to eat, because there was nothing better than greasy food after a long night out, even if it wasn't that late yet, but after the turbulences they had overcome tonight it was only fair to collapse on the couch and shove burgers and burritos into their mouths while listening to Yeonjun's best of 90s/00s playlist and then smoking a few cigarettes to fully enjoy their full stomachs.

Smoke curled up high from Soobin's cigarette as he continued to look at Yeonjun, who was visibly engrossed in whatever drama they were watching right now. Normally, Soobin would try to pay attention and eventually low-key love the drama, but tonight his mind just wouldn't shut up.

How could someone like Yeonjun not have a boyfriend that was sweet and caring? Was dating really that hard in the queer scene? Then again, he was straight and fucking single too, so maybe people simple weren't worth shit these days. Whatever, they had each other for now and that had to be enough for now.

Besides, he really liked how Yeonjun cuddled up against his chest anyways, so it wasn't like it was bad or anything. Yeonjun really seemed to like to cuddle and having his warm body pressed against his felt nice. The first time he hugged him he had thought about how weird it must feel like to have a guy close like that, but he quickly realized that it wasn't weird at all.

It was different, but a nice different, if it was Yeonjun who hugged him like that. He still felt a bit reserved whenever Taehyun and Huening dived in for a group hug, but that was mostly to them nearly squishing him to death whenever they hugged him. Why did they had to have so many muscles anyways, especially Taehyun?

But back to the topic, hugging Yeonjun was okay. He was more on the slim side anyways and even though he had broad shoulders he wasn't anywhere near as muscular as Taehyun and Huening were and he was grateful for that. It suited the younger man and made him perfectly huggable whenever he needed a hug.

+×+

Time passed again and life was comfortable between them, they even continued to call each other princess and baby. It was all teasingly, obviously, and it was fun.

Soobin also got along with his co-workers very well, two of them were Korean as well, Jungmo and Woobin; who he called Woobie most of the time by now, and the other two were Harry and Louis -- both weirdos, but he really appreciated that about them, plus it was always fun to watch whenever their wives would come over during lunch break or something and chide them for something they did.