06 [Clingy]

✨❤

✨❤

A few hours later they all met up at a pub not too far away from where they all had met, this time Huening was with them too and another girl Soobin did not recognize.

She was shorter than him obviously and had dark, long hair with bangs and apparently a close friend of Chaeryeong.

Soobin looked around for a second; Taehyun was there too and there was yet another boy he didn't know right at his side laughing at whatever Yeonjun just had said.

His momentarily stopped as he saw the other man. He was wearing a different outfit now; a sleeveless top that and leather pants so tight Soobin had thought only girls could wear them, but for some reason, they looked fashionable on Yeonjun.

Just as he was about to walk up to their booth, Chaeryeong appeared next to him, holding a few drinks, with a bright smile on her lips.

"Soobinnie! You came, and you brought a friend?" Soobin awkwardly stepped aside and pushed Huening in front of him who gladly returned Chaeryeong's bright smile.

"Hey, nice to meet you I'm Huening and part-time babysitter for this big guy over there.", he pointed back with his thumb, not even looking at Soobin and the older man groaned.

"Nice to meet you too, you need to meet the others as well!"

They quickly walked over to the booth. Chaeryeong pushed Yeonjun aside, who was waving dramatically with his hands, gesturing while speaking and placed their drinks on the table.

Taehyun immediately got up to welcomed them and pulled the two of them to the round table they were sitting at.

The short man sat next to Beomgyu, who he introduced as his boyfriend.

Chaeryeong had scooted up until she was sitting next to her friend Bom, leaving enough room for Huening and Soobin to sit down.

Yeonjun had sat down on the only chair that was available at the table, meaning he would sit between Taehyun and Soobin -- at least that was what Soobin had thought, but as soon as he sat down next to Huening, Yeonjun took a seat next to him.

It was a rather close fit, but as everyone moved a bit, not leaving big gaps between everyone, Yeonjun had enough space to sit comfortably. But they were still close enough for Soobin to notice that Yeonjun faintly smelled like peaches -- maybe his shampoo?

Whatever it was, it was good, and peaches had always been his favorite fruit anyways.

Drinks kept on coming, spirits were high and Soobin really couldn't remember the last time he had enjoyed being with so many people, hell, he couldn't even remember the last time he even had been with so many people.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were such a sweet couple; he learned that they were each other's first relationship and he admired Beomgyu for his nerves of steel for tolerating Taehyun's terrible (they were good) puns.