Part 9

She warned me before walking away to the wall. She pressed some button on the wall she had walked to and waited. I couldn't believe how dramatic she was being. I thought she was just trying to scare me so I would follow what she said instead of making Jungkook and Hyunjin do more work. That might have been more motivation for me, the more I could irritate them in any way, the better. I was still livid and absolutely terrified and all I wanted to do was get out of there. Having them come up was also a little bit closer to escaping. I thought maybe I could plead with them, I knew I would cry and that would help me as well, and they would feel so bad that they just let me go. The orphanage wasn't the best but this was awful. I had no idea what was going to happen to me and I had no control over it, no say in anything I do or anything that gets done to me. Something so unknown like that made me want to disintegrate right then and there.

"Just...listen to what they say. Don't fight back and everything should go smoothly, Miss." Maria told me. After about thirty seconds longer, we heard knocking at the door. Maria went to open the door and it was Hyunjin.

"Hello, Master. The bath is drawn but she refuses to get in if I am present. Shall I compromise and let her be alone or would you like to handle this personally?" I couldn't believe she called him master. That sounded like something from an old movie and it disgusted me the way she had so much respect for them. My thoughts were reflected perfectly on my face, and he saw.

"I will take care of her on my own, thank you Maria. You can go back now." He looked at her like they were family but he talked to her as if they weren't on the same level. I understood, then, why she had so much respect for them. I was positive they were master manipulators. I just knew I couldn't fall for anything they did which, I also knew, wouldn't be too hard. He walked over to me with a black velvet shirt on cockily tucked into black, straight legged dress pants and the biggest smirk spread across his face. He stopped just before the edge of the bed and just stared down at me.

"Sit up." He ordered. He was obviously going to have fun telling me what to do. I stayed laying down.

"I told you to sit up. If I ask something of you, you follow through with whatever task it may be." He reached down and grabbed a hold of my shoulders to yank me up and close to him. His face was no more than three inches from mine and he had our chests just barely touching. His grip on my upper arm grew tighter and struck tears in my eyes. He seemed enraged and it didn't take much either. There was some tension he had created between the two of us and I genuinely questioned him killing me right there. I had no idea what he was capable of, and if he could kidnap me, he could kill me too. As my tears built up in my widened eyes, they started to roll down my cheeks. I could feel my rapid heartbeat in my throat and my hands started to tremble the tiniest bit. I was terrified of him.

"You will go and take a bath right now. You will wash with the soap we have so generously provided for you and you will change into the clothes we have given to you. What you won't do is disobey me. Understand?" His words were harsh and crisp and with each sentence he barked, more and more daggers seeped through my ears and brought more tears.

"O...okay." I choked through my silent cries. He finally let go of my arms only to grip my wrist, draggin me to the bathroom. After a few steps we were in the bathroom and he let me go. He turned to the door, slammed it, and turned back around to look me in the eyes.

"Strip." I felt my face go pale and my anxiety strike. I was not going to do that in front of him. But would he rip the clothes from my body if I didn't? It would be extremely humiliating either way but, regardless, I wouldn't do it for him. It would be like I was submissive or trying to seduce him. Just the thought made me nauseous. My body still trembled in fear so I wasn't super standoffish and I was in no position to argue with him but who in their right mind would have listened to him?

"I didn't realize I would need to teach you more than once that when I tell you to do something, you listen. But, I guess you need more experience to get it. Just remember, this is not my fault, it's yours." He whispered his last sentence in my ear before swiftly tearing the mesh over-shirt I had on in half. I tried to grab his hands that were now on my cropped tank-top, starting to rip the thin straps apart, but any effort I had was doubled by him. I started to scream for someone to help me in between my loud sobs. I was scratching him as he proceeded to lift the rest of the top from my body leaving me in only my black jeans and brassiere. I was able to cover some of myself with my arms until he unbuttoned my jeans. I was shrieking, bawling, thrashing, but nothing made a difference. He just continued to torture me like that, having absolutely no mercy on the wrecked sight of me in front of him. I grabbed the top hem of my jeans and, with every ounce of strength I had, held them on my waist. He shoved me backwards when he noticed. He held my wrists above my head and against the wall that he had me pressed up against while he continued to lower my jeans with his free hand. I screamed cusses at him. I was desperate for him to stop before there was nothing left to reveal. He ignored everything I said and got my jeans over my ankles and onto the floor. Then, he looked me dead in the eye for what would be the longest minute of my entire life.

"I'm not going to finish. You do it." He let me go and stepped back a few times. He just waited, looking at me.

"Go to hell." I spat to him before I turned around and continued and finished the job. I frantically scanned for a towel to cover myself with but of course that would only be presented when I exit the tub. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and covered myself up the most I could and walked backwards to the bathtub, still facing the wall. I was about to get in while still holding the clothes when he tore them from my hands. I couldn't even hold them to my body to conserve the last sliver of privacy I had left.

"You can stop crying now." I had been sobbing the whole time. My eyes hurt and my head throbbed. My throat was raw from screaming at him and my entire body was nearly limp, rid of any energy I had prior to this ordeal.

"Here's the body soap. I'll give you shampoo and condition when you're finished. Don't make me wash you myself." I wanted to spite him. I stayed still. I hated his guts, his face disgusted me and his voice sent chills down my spine. I locked eyes with him and held eye contact while I just laid there, trying to hide whatever I could.

"I know what you're pulling and it doesn't bother me at all. But...do you really want me to put my hands all over your naked body?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------