Rid this feeling.

I can do whatever I want.And all I want is future to become mine.Nobody has the right for me because in this world,in my world,i am the one who are always right. Don't you there provoke me because you will feel the living hell and youre going to regret that you given birth.

I have a gang that called Distrovagun and in my school.Yes you heard it right.IN.MY.SCHOOL.Im a boss that no one can resist me and no one can surpass me.My family name has the biggest and powerful business and most influential people in the world.

I am Austin Benedick Watson known as the most sinister one.

I'm not bad as a monster at all but I can't blame anyone because I act like one.Tss,who cares.

I'm not like this before but because of this fucking love I turn like a living beast.

My mother died when I was 8 years old because of depression that cause with my father.And I blame anything to my father,and now he is happy with his family in New Zealand. And im alone with my trillion of money here in the Philippines.Before my mother died she arranged everything about my inheritance and those fucking plenty of money is not a joke,and those fucking money is the reason why she died.

My father is not inheritor of his dad,thats my grandfather.Because in his last will tastement that the great grandchild has the only person who are lucky to claim all of his assets.And im a lucky one,and for a reason why my dad is not an inheritor?...Tss maybe later.

And i promised to my self that i will never falling inlove again because me as a Watson.I rid the feelings inside my body so it would never burst out again.