Part 15

Part 15- Made For Each Other

Kelsey's POV

It was in the middle of the night and Holly woke up screaming. I went into her room trying not to wake Tom.

"Hey Hey Holly, Shhh you need to be quiet or you might wake up all your uncle, antis and daddy" I said picking her up and feeding her a bottle. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder i turnt around and Tom was stood there.

"Want me to take over?" He asked

"No its ok"

"You look tierd, let me take over and you go back to bed" He said taking Holly out of my arms.

"Thanks Tom" I smiled

"Its alright". I went back to bed and a couple of minutes i heard Tom get back into bed.

Jay's POV

I heard Holly cry in the night but i went back to sleep. I got up to go to the toilet and when i got back Atalya was on the laptop on twitter.

"Morning babe, whats happening on twitter then?" I asked 

"Humm nothing just pictures of Holly that Tom posted and oh my god..."

"What is it"

"Some one just replied to the picture saying 'Ew thats a ugly baby and i bet Tom and Kelsey wont be very good parents' Thats really mean" She said

"Oh my god, just ignore them"

"Yeah i suppose" I went down stairs to get us a cuppa. Mia and Max were the only ones up.

"Morning guys" I said

"Morning how are you this morning?" Max asked me.

"A bit tired, i did get woken up by Holly last night then i went back to sleep"

"Yeah same" Mia said. I went back up to bed.

Tom's POV

"So what do you want to do today seeing its Holly's first day home?" I asked Kelsey. She was holding Holly feeding her a bottle.

"I dont know maybe to a park and have a picnic or somthing"

"Yeah alright" We got up and got ready. I asked the boys if they wanted to go and then agreed. We all left. Me, Kels, Holly and Nareesha went in my car and Nathan, Mia, Atalya, Jay and Michelle went in Max's car. We arrived and walked to find a nice spot near the pond. The girls sat on the bench and we sat on the blanket. 

"Can i feed Holly?" Michelle asked

"Yeah of course you can" Kelsey smiled. 

"Wheres the food?" I asked

"What do you mean, you put it at the bottom of the push chair didnt you" Kelsey replied.

"No i thought you did" 

"KFC anyone?" Atalya asked and we all laughed. We decided to have KFC later but for now just have a chill in the park.

Mia's POV

I was sat on the blanket with Nathan, Max and Jay. Jay stood up and he had some sort of mud on his ass.

"Jay you got shit on your ass" I said

"Jay man, why you shit yourself? i thought you went to the toilet before we left" Atalya said and we all laughed.

"Its not funny" Jay said trying to rub it off. 

"JAY SHAT HIM SELF" Tom shouted. It was so funny, people were looking over so Jay chased Tom around the park. After laughing we left to go to KFC. It was so nice.