Part 14

Part 14- Made For Each Other

Nathan's POV

Tom had a call from Atalya telling him Kelsey was going in laubor. He told us if we dont get back to the house in time they'll be at the hospital.

"Got sake come on" Tom said getting angry 

"Yes alright Tom calm down i cant go anymore faster its the traffic" Kevin said

"Yeah i know im sorry, im just getting worried and everything". I did feel sorry for him, i didnt want him to miss out on this because i think this is the happyest time of his life.

Atalya's POV

We arrived at the hospital, the doctor took Kelsey in her ward. She chose me and Mia to go in with her. Michelle and Nareesha were outside waiting for the boys.

"Push Kels"

"IM NOT PUSHING UNTILL TOM IS HERE" She shouted to the doctor.

"Come on we can nearly see the head"

"I cant cope, i dont want to do this anymore" She siad crying her eyes out. I felt so sorry for her, but she does really need to push. Mia was talking to her and i shouted at her to tell her to shut up because she was doing my head in and Kelsey's.

"Ok i'll push, Im gonna kill Tom if he does'nt get here before this baby gets out"

"Well done. your doing so well" the doctor said

"Oh my god. My hands" I said because she was squeezing them so much. I was about to say somthing then Tom came running in.

"Baby im here now, its ok im here, i know it hurts but push for me" Tom said holding her hand. Me and Mia came running out of the ward as soon Tom came. I looked at Jay and he didnt even smile at me. What the hell is his problem?.

Michelle's POV

Me and Nareesha were waiting out side for the boys. I seen the van pull up and they all came running in, they followed me to Kelsey's ward. Tom ran straight in and Mia and Atalya came out, their hands were all red. We all waited for 3 hours in the waiting room. Jay sat over by Mia annd Nath and Atalya was by me, Max, Seev and Nareesha. Mia was asleep on Nathan's lap.

"Are you and Jay alright?" I asked

"Well i dont know he not talking to me and i dont know why" She said looking sad and looking down playing with her hands. After a couple of hours Tom came out and said we call all come in to see the baby. We got in and Kelsey was holding the baby. She was so cute.

"Would you like her hold her?" Kels asked me

"Yes please" i replied. I held her and she was the lightest thing i have ever held. I passed her to Max he could'nt stop smiling. We all held her, when Nathan was holding her he looked all alkward, Mia told him to stop looking alkward and relax. Tom was the last one her. You could see how happy he was it was so cute. We feft the room to leave Kelsey and Tom with the baby. 

Kelsey's POV

Finnaly Tom came in when i was giving birth. I was so relived when she came out going through all that pain is horrible but its worth it. The others came in to see the baby. They all feld her, but Nathan looked like he didnt know what to do.

"Nath relax stop looking alkward" Mia said and laughed

"Sorry i've never held a baby before" He said 

After seeing the baby they left and me and Tom just talked.

"So what name do you want to call her?" Tom asked me

"Umm im not sure, what do you think?" I replied

"What about Holly, i love the name and her birthday is near christmas and its a christmas name?"

"Yeah i love it. Holly Parker, its cute.

Siva's POV

After we seen Kelsey and the baby. Tom told us we can go home and they will be back home later. We got home and Jay went though to the kitchen Atalya followed and i was about to go in but Michelle stoped me and told me to leave them to talk.

"Did they even give the baby a name yet?" Mia asked

"Yeah probaly they might of named her while we went" Nareesha replied. Atalya and Jay came in holding hands.

"You guys alright?" Mich asked

"Yeah fine thanks" she replied. What the hell was going on with them two? I thought .

After a couple of hours Kelsey and Tom came back. They had the baby in the car seat as they came through the door. She got her out and Mia held her.

"So thought of a name yet?" Atalya asked

"Yeah, Holly" Kelsey said

"Aw thats cute" Atalya said 

"Do you bys have to get up early tomorrow?" Kelsey asked

"No why?"

"Well im really sorry but holly might cry in the night and wake you all"

"No its aright and its not your falt" Atalya smiled

"Ok well we better be getting to bed" Tom said. They went up, it was only me Jay and Atalya who were up.

"So then Holly's cute isn't she?" I asked trying to make conversation. But they just kept quiet.

"Night in going up to bed" Atalya said walking out and Jay followerd her.

Tomorrow will be a nice day being Holly's first day.