Part 13

Part 13- Made For Each Other 

Jay's POV 

I woke up to a text from Martin said we needed to go to the studio at 11:00 and it was 9:36. I wriggled out of Atalyas arms and got in the shower. When i got out i got ready and she woke up.

"Where you going?" She asked 

"Us boys need to go to the studio today, im just going to go wake the others up now"

"Oh ok what time will you be back?"

"Im not sure, can you stop asking me all these question" I said walking out the door

Tom's POV

We all had to go to the studio today but i didnt want to leave Kels because i didnt want her to go in labour with out me and it could be anytime soon.

"Babe i dont want to leave you" I said

"Aw forgod sake Tom, i cant be deeling with all your worrying. I will be fine anyways i got the girls ok" 

"Alright, i just worry about you that's all" I said kissing her head and  went out the door.

"Yes i gatherd"

We were on our way to the studio but there was so much traffic and Martin was getting abit mad.

Nareesha's POV

After Seev and the boys left i got up and went down stairs all the girls were watching tv. I popped my head around the door and asked if they wanted a cuppa.

"Thanks sweet" Kelsey said as i was giving her her cuppa. Soon after she dropped it and stared screaming in pain.

"Oh My God Kels are you ok" Michelle asked

"Yeah i've been having these pain for some weeks now and they seem to be getting worse" She said in pain.

"Alright well do you want to me phone Tom" I asked 

"No, i dont want him worrying, its been driving me crazy him worrying all the time"

"Ok well.............. i dont know what to do"

"Its ok, i'll just lay hear it helps when i  lay down" She said and she lead down.

Max's POV 

I was texting Michelle all day, but then she suddenly stoped texting back. Tom was doing my head in talking about Kelsey. Shall i call her? Do you think she'll be alright with out me? I think i should go home to see if she's ok?

"FOR GOT SAKE TOM, SHE'LL BE FINE" I shouted and it went all quiet.

"Um lets just do some more songs then you can go home" Martin said looking akward.

Atalya's POV

I was talking to Mia about what happened with Jay this morning.

"What so he just stoormed out the room?" she asked

"Yeah i dont know what's wrong with him lately, he's pissing me off. Im not gonna text him or even ring him"

"Well no dont if he's being like that". We were talking more then we heared a glass smash, We ran in the kitchen and Kelsey was on the floor screaming in pain.

"My waters broke" She said cring her eyes out. Then Nareesha and Michelle came running in.

"Mia stay with her, Michelle Go and get some Towels, Nareesha phone the emblance and I'll Phone Tom". I went upstairs to phone Tom.

"Hello"

"Hello Tom i dont want to worry you but um.."

"Tal what is it?"

"Its Kelsey she's gone into labour..... but dont worry we've got everything under controll"

"What are you shitting me? Right im on my way home now"

"Ok Tom but she said please dont worry ok?" 

"Yeah alright"

Kelsey's POV

I was making my self a glass of drink when i had a massive pain in my stomach, i dropped the glass and it smashed, then my waters broke,i screamed. All the girls came a in and Atalya was telling them what to do. I told her when she rings Tom tell him not to worry. Mia was with me holding my hand telling me to breath and to calm down. 

"I need Tom where is heeeee" I said

"He's on his way"

"Well he better hurry up becuase this baby wants to come out like right now" i screamed. Atalya took Michelle and Nareesha out to talk to them then they came back in.

"Right Kels i may not be a doctor but i will deliver this baby, but you need to listen to me ok"

"Im not pushing with out Tom being here"

"Im going to phone him again" Nareesha said and went out to the living room.

"Alright Tom. you need to get here now shes not pushing unless your here and she really needs to push really soon"

"Yeah alright just tell her to hold on just a bit longer were stuck in traffic at the moment" 

"Ok alright i will and we've called the ambelence, they will be here soon so if your not back by then then go to the hospital we'll be there alright"

"yeha ok, Oh and Nareesha.......tell her i love her will you" 

"Yeah sure will do Tom see you soon bye"  Nareesha came back.

"What did he say? Are they nearly here?" i said trying to catch my breath. 

"No they are stuck in traffic"

"Fuck sakee" I said screaming even more 

"Kelsey you need to listen to me, push now" Atalya said, i pushed and the ambulance syrians went  of. They came in and put me in the ambulance. I really wanted to get this baby out now.

"I'll go with her and Mich you drive behind ok" Atalya said