Part 1

Part 1- Made For Each Other

Max's POV 

We were all in the studio recording our new single 'All Time Low'. It was coming along pretty well, I was enjoing this new job, being in a new boy band. It was all new, I knew i wasn't going to see my family and friends as much now that i'm in this band; but it was going to be so much fun. I made 5 new band mates who i moved in a big house with a couple of weeks ago, I got on with them so well. There was this one boy called Tom, he was the loud one a true Bolton boy, then one called Jay he is the kindest person i've ever met. Siva was the other boy he was Irish, he would never stop smiling, then there was Nathan, he was all sweet and cute; or that's how he came across. 

Jay's POV

I was walking home from the studio. I was thinking how amazing life is going to be in a boy band and i really liked my band mates. We all decided to meet up tonight and go out for a couple of drinks. Any excuse to get hammered. I got in and went up to get ready.

Tom's POV 

Martin, our new tour manager pulled up outside the pub. We got in and it was dead so we desided to go to the club just down the road. As we arrived there was paparazzi everywhere, trying to get exclusive interviews with "the new boyband". We got in and went over to a table.

"Drink anyone?" Jay asked. 

"My round mate" I smirked, giving a cheeky wink. 

I got back to the table and placed down the round of drinks, as the night went on I got talking to Siva, we were all pretty drunk now.

"Seev, you mind me calling you Seev?" I asked grinning.

"No i dont mind,  so Tom you got yourself a misses going on then?" Siva asked

"No not yet, but im looking for one though, you?"

"Nope, but maybe i'll meet a pretty lady tonight." We both laughed hysterically and toasted to the night ahead. 

Nathan's POV 

I was having such a great night.  Everyone was dancing and we saw our mates we met our audition, they came over and we all got recked. As the night went on i went up to the bar and got us all shots. I came back and Tom wasn't there. 

"Where's Tom" I asked, looking around frantically. 

"I dont know, i think he met a girl and went of with her. " Max replied chugging a glass of beer.  

I looked up and Tom was walking out with a blonde girl. It was such a good night, but i know i'm going to have such a bad hangover tomorrow. 

Feed back please?