Part 16

Part 16- Made For Each Other

Nathan's POV

Me and Mia was looking after Holly today so Tom and Kelsey could have the day together. Holly was getting so big now. She can walk and talk really well. She's so cute.

"You ready" 

"How you getting there?" Max asked

"Getting the bus"

"Me and Mich are going out in a min so we can drop you there if you like?"

"Yeah alright thanks mate" I said 

"Holly we just have to wait for Max hes taking us" Mia said holding her hand.

"Yaay going in uncle Max's car" she smiled

Siva's POV

My mum text me saying she wanted to met me for some reason. So i went to meet her.

"Hi mum are you ok?" I asked hugging her.

"Yeah im ok, Seev i need to tell you something"

"Ok tell me then" I said but she just walked of so i followed her.

"Mum whats wrong?" I asked, she said she will ring me next week or later on this week. So i just went back to the house.

Nareesha's POV

Siva had a text from his mum saying she wanted to meet. He came back looking sad.

"Hey baba, whats wrong?" I said hugging him

"She would'nt tell me whats wrong, she looked really sad, but she did say she'll ring me later on this week or next"

"Oh ok" We went into the living room and put a DVD on.

Michelle's POV

Me and Max were going out walking around London today.

"Aw that dress is so nice" I said looking at him and smiling hoping he will say i can have it.

"Yes ok i'll buy it for you" 

"Aw Max thank you i love you so much"

"Yeah you better" he smirked as i was walking to the counter. We went to a little cafe and he told me he could'nt wait for me to meet his parents again. 

"Last time they loved you Mich" He said

"Yeah i know but what f they did'nt"

"Well they'll have to. If i love you they will" he said kissing my head.

Atalya's POV

I was sat on the sofa watching a DVD with Jay, Siva and Nareesha. Then i had a text from my dad saying he wanted to met me. I thought he was in nottingham.

"Jay i need to go met my dad he drove down to see me" I said

"Ok do you want me to come?"

"No i'll be fine" I said then kissed him.

------------------------------------------

"Hey dad"

"Hello, sorry for coming down and telling you so late but i need to tell you something, sit down" He said pulling a chair out for me.

"its fine, what is it?"

"Well i met someone and....um...."

"Dad tell me"

"I got married to her. Im so sorry for not telling you"

"You got married and didnt tell and you came down from Nottingham just to tell me that?"

"Aren't you mad, that i didnt even tell you?"

"Nope"

"Ok well i want you to meet her next week please?"

"Yes alright dad call me" I said running back to the house. I was a bit mad him not telling me but i did'nt care. When i was younger i didnt really get on with him, it was alway my sister who was daddys girl. He always used to tell me Atalya be more like your sister, i hate her.

Mia's POV

"Look Holly the penguins" I heard Nath say as i was getting them ice creams.

"Thank you Mia" She said (so cute). Holly went to go play in the play area, she had ice cream all over her self but who cares.

"Your so good with her Nath" I said

"Yeah well i been practicing with my cousin"

"Aw thats so cute"

"What would you say if i asked you.......would you like to start a family?" He said

"Um I duno.." giving him a wired look.

"Well i think we should because as you said im good with Holly and your amazing with her. Also i really want to especially with you" 

"Um Nath thats so sweet but im not sure because well, i mean you've just started in a boy band and i have work and stuff but i really want one in the future with you"  I smiled

"That's a no then" He said blunty and turnt back around

"Nathan plea-" before i could finnish my scentence Holly shouted.

"NATHAN CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE"

I could'nt believe he was getting moody just because i dont want a kid yet, its not like i never want one with him, just now is'nt a good time.

Tom's POV 

I was having a nice day with Kelsey just the two of us because Mia and Nathan has taking Holly  out. We were making dinner then Holly came running through and jumped in my arms.

"Hey Hols did you have a good day?" 

"Yeah it was so good, Mia got me and Nath a ice cream and Nathan was so funny,he was feeding the goats and one chased him" She said laughing.

"Yep not a good thing having sweets in your pocket" Nathan added.

"Thanks for this guys" Kelsey said hugging Mia.

"Anytime, she's so good and cute" Mia said. She look sad, i knew it was a fake smile. 

"Nath can you teach me how to play fifa?" Holly asked

"Yeah sure come on up" 

"Thanks, Come on Mia" She said running up stairs

Jay's POV

Tom and Kelsey had cooked dinner for the first time so i was going to help them.

"Want any help in there guys"

"Yeah can you cut up some potatoes please?" Kelsey asked 

"Sure, Anyone know whats wong with Mia she came back looking like not her self?" I asked

"She smiled at me when she came back and i know it was a fake one"

"I'll speeck to her tomorrow or something" Kelsey said. We all had dinner and it was a nice evening.