part 5

Part 5- Made For Each Other

4 Weeks later

Jay's POV 

We were at the radio station today writing some songs for our first album. Jayne was talking about how we should buckle down and start concentrating on our first school tour. I was texting Aatlya and not paying attention.

"JAY" Jayne shouted "get off your phone, come on guys you really need to stop messing around and  stop thinking being in a band as a joke. Right you can all go."

Tom's POV 

Martin dropped us back home from the studio. 

"oi guys how about we go out and get wrecked tonight aye?" i asked

"what? were you even listening to jayne back there?" Jay said

"yeah but its the weekend and its like our first night we can go out untill the school tours, please guys just this once"

"alright just this night" 

"yes thank you"

Max's POV

I rang up Michelle and aksed her if she wanted to come out with us tonight but she said no, eventually said yes.

--------------------------------

Kev droped all of us outside the club and there was paparazzi everywhere. We got in and it was packed.

"i'll get drinks" 

"thanks babe, we'll be at the table" Michelle said

Tom's

Its was a realy good night and everyone was so drunk. Siva was dancing with Nareesha, Jay was at the bar with his hands on Atalyas leg, Max and Michelle was talking at the table and Kelsey was sat on my lap.

"Where's Mia and Nath" she asked 

"Dont know" 

Kelsey leaned in and kissed me and i kissed her back. She kissed me harder and it was turning me on.

"Wanna take this outside" i winked. She got up and grabed my hand and dragged me out. We saw Nathan and Mia outside on a bench snogging. We got to an alley and i looked at Kelsey and she smirked. 

I grabbed her and pushed her againsed the wall and started kissing her neck and she put her hands behind my neck and kissed me. She was trying to unbuckle my belt but it was stuck.

"woo take your time baby" i said

"Tom i cant we are about to have sex in an alley way, i need to hurry" she said and i giggled

She put her legs around me and i whispered in her ear "wanna take this back home before the boys get back" i smirked and she nonned and winked.

Nathan's POV

I was outside with Mia because it was so loud and hot inside. We were snogging then i put my hands up her dress and she pushed back.

"Nath..."

"What?"

"You know what, cheecky" she said. I winked and kissed her again.

We went back inside and Mia went of to see Jay and Atalya.

"So mate what happened with you and Mia then" Max asked winking

"Well thats for me to know and for you to find out" i winked back "where's Tom?"

"i duno i think he went out with Kels and hasnt got back since" 

Atalya's POV

I was at the bar snogging Jays face of then i heard someone behind me.

"hey.....um......guys....hellooo.......you can stop kissing now" Mia said 

"oh hello you" Jay said

"Whats wrong?" i asked her

"Nothing i just wanted to come and see you to" she smiled

"well you can you see we are busy here go away" i hissed at her "MY BABYY JAAY KISS ME YA SEXY THING" 

"Atalya there no need to be mean, she was only coming over to say hi, im sorry Mia, she's drunk she didnt mean it" Jay said

"fine" Mia said as she was walking away

Max's POV

Everyone was leaving the club now and so was we. We were walking down the street to our house and eveyone was drunk. Falling over and shouting. The worst was Atalya.

"I LOVVEEE THE WANTEDD AND MY JAY BIRD IS SEXXAAAAYYY" she shouted

"Atalya shut the fuck up man" Siva said to her

"Excuse me, no i wont shut up actually you little funny irsh..........man ha ha haaa"

She was very drunk. When we got in we had a little party of our own in our house.