Chapter 10

A/N: Steamy chapter ahead🔥.. Song: Take you dancing by Jason Derulo. If u know what I mean😏

*Raymond's p.o.v *

*Saturday night*
It's 9:30pm and I am sitting on the love seat with Vanessa eating the chinese food I ordered. I still can't believe she said yes. Vanessa picks the left overs and walks to the kitchen. I follow her and watch her wash the dishes. I wrap my hands arounds around her waist. Oblivious to my presence, she jumps.
''Raymond!''. I chuckle at her reaction

I tease,''Is my fiance' always this jumpy?''

''No silly''. She hits my shoulder playfully.

Vanessa sighs and looks up at me nervously, ''I gotta ask, do you wanna have a baby with me?''

''Of course. I've always dreamt of having my own family. And now that we're engaged, I can't wait''. I smirk.

''Well, you're gonna have to wait'', she says and starts massaging my shoulders.

''Damn Nessa. If you don't stop what you're doing, we're gonna have kids soon''. She giggles and presses her lips against mine.

''Fuck''. I push her against the wall and kiss her softly. The kiss deepens as she grabs my neck pulling me closer to her. A moan escapes her lips. I pull her shirt over her head and kiss her down her neck. She pulls away with both of us breathless. She's only wearing a white bra and panties turning me on. I smash my lips on hers and lift her up braidal style. I carry her to the bedroom not breaking from the kiss. I throw her on the bed and take my clothes off.

''Sexy bod'', she teases biting her lip. I unclasp her bra and attack her neck. One hand grabs her left breast as I devour the other. She moans. I swear her moans are becoming one of my favourite sounds. I get up and walk to the closet. I take out one of my ties. I walk back to the bed and tie her hands with the tie.
''Bdsm?'', Vanessa asks and I nod. She grins,''I like it''

I straddle her kissing her from her neck down to her belly. In a flash, I pull down my boxer and her panties. She opens her legs giving me access and my tongue immediately attacks her core.
''Oh, Raaaaaaaaayyyyymondd!!!. Fuck me please'', she pleads. I lean in and kiss her. I enter her and without warning, I go in deeper. Vanessa moans louder and I groan.

''Faaasster Ray!''. I thrust in and out of her faster. I've never felt the way I do with Vanessa with anyone before. She is my addiction. I moan in her mouth. Vanessa grabs my neck, pulling me closer to her. I can feel her about to cum. She pulls my hair as she's about to reach her climax.

''Aaaalmost theere... FUCK!''. She comes undone and I do same. I come out of her, clean her up and we collapse in the bed.

''That was good''. She giggles and I kiss her forehead.

''You might be tired but I'm not done with you. You up for a second round?'', I ask with a smirk on my face. She looks both shocked and aroused.

''Sure''

''On all fours'', I command.
She goes on her knees with her butt facing me

''Holy shit''. She giggles.

I smack her left butt cheek.
''Ow Ray! That hurt''

''Less talking, more action''. I grab her butt and enter her from behind. My fingers attack her core.

Smacking her ass,''You know, I've claimed every part of you except here''. I thrust in and out of her faster grabbing her hair.

''Oh yessssssss'', Vanessa moans.

''You're so fucking sexy''.

She turns to look at me.
''Keep looking at me baby!''. Her eyes move to my length in her ass hole and my fingers assaulting her core. Vanessa's eyes are literally bulging out of her sockets. I grin. My thrusts become sloppier as she cums. I pull out of her and clean her up. Vanessa falls on the bed and kisses me.

''I love you so much''

''I love you too''. Just then, we both fall asleep.

* * *

*Sunday*
I placed our bags in the back seat. I was a little tired from our crazy sex session from last night. Vanessa reached for my hand. Our fingers intertwine. I smile at her and she blushes. The drive to my condo is about three hours. I pull up in my drive way. Vanessa gets out of the car. I hurry to the door to unlock it but to my surprise, it's open. As soon as I open it, Petra screams, ''Surpriiise!''. Caleb walks into the living room.

''What the? How did you get in?'', I ask confused.

''Your key is the same as mine'', Caleb puts out. I roll my eyes.

Petra walks over to Vanessa. ''So, how was your bae-cation?''

''Amazing!'', Vanessa exclaims throwing her hands in the air. Of course, she's showing off.

''Wait, is that an engagement ring?'', Petra asks as Vanessa touches it.

''Yep'', I say with a grin on my face.

''Oh my effing gee, my bestie is getting married soon''. Petra engulfs Vanessa in a hug. She pulls away as she giggles.

''Yes I am''

* * *
Don't forget to vote y'all 😂✌🏼