Birthday Boy // E.D

It was meant to be a simple part, Ethan and Grayson's 21st birthday. What could possibly go wrong? With tones of family and friends around enjoying the crisp winter air next to the heart of the burning fire pit, enjoying the ample amount of home-cooked and store brought food, making memories by the pool and reminiscing stories about the twins. It was meant to be a casual night – celebrating the jampacked life that was Ethan and Grayson Dolan. So? How did you end up bent over the vanity with Ethan buried deep inside your dripping hole while your boyfriend Ryan and his girlfriend Alissa mingled with family and mutual friends outside?

We need to take it back a little.

You and Ethan dated for a while when the twins first moved out to L.A – if anything you were their first friend in the new city they would call home of a solid chunk of their lives. But like most young relationships? They don't last long. But unlike most young relationships? You did remain close friends, so close you kinda just never left – you helped them with their weekly videos just as much as they helped you with assignments and homework. It was a great friendship, but Ethan and you always had the banter. That extra sass that you only give to someone you wouldn't mind being with romantically.

It was flirting, anyone with good vision could see how you two continuously flirted. Nothing ever happened though, no matter how much you teased and taunted. No matter how much Ethan joked and acted as if wanted you and only you – nothing happened, just like it did when you were younger. Nothing happened.

You got a boyfriend first, Ryan. He was this genuinely nice down to earth guy who in L.A? is hard to find. You shared common interests and he got along with all your friends. It was quite honestly a decent relationship. A wholesome, kind-hearted relationship – but very, very vanilla.

Then Ethan met Alissa, you didn't really know that much about her but she seemed sweet and like a match made in heaven for Ethan. You were generally happy for your best friend, I mean why wouldn't you be.

But somehow? The consistent flirting never wavered. It was innocent on both parties, Ethan would never cheat on his girl and you couldn't never even begin to process the idea of hurting Ryan – but it happened. You could blame it on the enormous amount of alcohol consumed by the two of you or try to blame the excessive amount of weed Ethan had smoked with Kyle and Grayson earlier on in the night – but it happened.

So quickly.

after a few torturous hours of sexual tension build-up and continuous flirting, Ethan's hand was wrapped around your wrist as he pulled you through the crowd and into the house. Leading you upstairs as you giggled and downed the rest of you JD & coke pre mix. He decided on the spacious bathroom – his family bathroom, the bathroom he first shaved his face in, the bathroom he would get ready for school in and the bathroom he was about to have his way with you in. in an instant Ethan had you pressed against the door, his lips smashing against yours in a desperately heated kiss.

"This is so fucking wrong E, so so-oh fuck!" you slurred into his mouth as his hand traveled from your waist up your skirt to your panty covered entrance. A nice puddle of arousal had formed in the fabric – soaking right through as Ethan pushed it aside and traced a gentle circle around your throbbing core.

"I know, kinda hot huh?" he smirked as he pushed one of his fingers into your entrance with ease, so slick and arousal covered for him and only him.

"Extremely Hot, fuck feels s-so good E– more" you pleased as you wrapped one leg around his waist, begging for Ethan's fingers to stretch you out in the little time you had together before someone noticed your absence.