Roses // E.D * G.D

"Fuck—" the sound of Ethan's moans was something Harlow would never get tired of hearing. The way his hands fell softly onto her hips to help her ride his cock was a touch as gentle as an angel. Ethan always felt good—he was truly blessed. From the sting that always made her heart stop whenever he'd first slip in, to the way his tip would nuzzle against Harlows cervix, to the way his shaft would throb against her velvet walls.

"E—" the nickname escaping Harlows mouth with a moan as she dragged his hand up her body, softly wrapping the slightly calloused hand around her own neck and squeezing it for him. His eyes hooded at the sight as his mouth remained open, a drawn out groan of absolute pleasure rumbling from deep inside his chest.

"Please, make me cum baby please." Harlow begged. Her other hand dipping down to swirl around her sensitive bundle of nerves as she picked up her speed, the gentle slapping of Ethan's balls hitting the curve of Harlows ass echoing through the barley furnished bedroom.

The second she let go of Ethan's hand she'd placed around her throat he dropped it as fast as he could, letting it fall to the soft curve of Harlows hip after stopping shortly to touch the hardened bud of her sensitive nipple. His eyes trained on them as she bounced and rolled her hips.

"Ahhh—E, baby m'cumming! Oh fuck m'cumming m'cumming m'cumming—ooohhh—" Harlows hands both scratching at Ethan's chest leaving red raw claw marks in their wake as she clenched around Ethan's shaft, her pussy throbbing as she saw stars and black dots behind her eyes. Harlows thighs trembling on either side of Ethan as he thrust his cock deeper inside her, chasing his own high.

"Shit—shit Har, baby quick, gonna fucking cum—" Ethan groaned as Harlow rolled off From straddling her broad boyfriends hips to laying on hwr back with a wicked giggle. Biting at her nail as Ethan mounted her chest—one leg thrown over her as he pumped his cock right over her face. "Ahhhh—" he sighed as he unloaded his hot spirts of cum over Harlows face. Watching it cover her from her forehead to her chin, her tongue doing its best to chase whatever he gave her.

Ethan didn't stay on top of Harlow for long, even if she adored the feeling of the weight of his body on top of her. It was as if he was unsure if he was hurting her—Ethan's biggest fear. Settling back down onto his back with a sigh Ethan watches as Harlow quickly sauntered into the en-suite. The sound of the shower turning on quickly after she disappeared from his sight.

"Can I join?" He mumbled as he got of the bed, walking towards the bathroom to see Harlow washing her face. Suds from her face wash washing away the load he'd plastered her face with.

"I think you can squeeze in." Harlow joked as Ethan stepped under the stream of warm water, watching as she washed away the suds to reveal her freshly cleaned face. Wrapping his arms around her tight before dipping his head to connect his lips with hers. Humming against her when he felt her hands dip to his ass.

"You been working out?"

"You know I have" Ethan smirked, picking Harlow up to wrap her legs around his waist. Gently pressing her against the cool tiled wall. "I've seen you watching from the lounge."

"S'good view." Harlow giggled before once again pressing her lips against his with need and want. Their tongues dances together memorising each other mouths before Ethan put her down.

"Lets get out of here—wanna taste of what dessert has to offer."

"What does that mean?" Harlow asked as she bit her bottom lip—Ethan's hand caressing her lower back as he lead her back to the bed. Watching as she sat down before quickly spreading her legs. Watching with intent as Ethan dropped to his knees—hands slowly spreading Harlows thighs apart. Squeezing at the supple skin, decorated nicely with stripes Ethan loved to delicately and every so gently litter with kisses. He's never leave a mark.