5- Coincidental meeting?

{Leo's house}

[Leo's PoV]

"Help free my entire day today, I have other plans." I told my secretary before turning back to my phone. 

I smirked when I saw her reply and called Axel in

I smirked when I saw her reply and called Axel in. "Get my car ready now to go to Sky Castle in 10 minutes." "Yes, Mr Kouen." He bowed and quickly left. I grabbed my change of clothes and went to my personal toilet to change my clothes to a much casual one. 

I quickly got into my car and ordered the auto-driving function, Yevone, "Sky Castle now. 10 minutes!" "Yes Sir!" Yevone acknowledged and  zoomed off onto the road.

{Luna's house (shared apartment with RY)}

[Luna's PoV]

"Rei! Quick! Help me choose a nice outfit for the day!" I shouted across our room to the living room where she was lazing about. "Who are you going out with? Hmm? Lemme guess, our dear Mr Leo?" She teased me as she walked over to our wardrobe and picked a simple yet nice outfit. Perfect. I took it and brought it to the bathroom to change.

"Hey! Can you drive me to Sky Castle? My car is in repair now, I need to get to Sky Castle in less than 10 minutes!" "Got it!" We both rushed out of the house and she locked the door behind her. "Less than 10 minutes to Sky Castle!" She screamed in delight and started the engine. It was at that moment I regretted asking for her help. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She zoomed out of the car park onto the road in full speed making me shriek. 

"Andddd we're here!" She pulled the brakes and the car jerk to a stop."Oh yea, did you bring your medicine with you?" Breathe. I shook my head a little to get rid of the dizziness from the "roller-coaster" ride and got of her car. "I didn't, hopefully it doesn't act up today, I should be fine. Thanks! I'll get going now." "Good luck and have fun with your L-E-O" She winked at me and spelled out his name to tease me before driving off. This girl would be the death of me one day... 

"Reserved under Mr Leo Kouen, VVIP room." I stepped up towards the waitress dressed in red and white. Oh yea... It was National Day today. The special theme for Sky Castle was one of the qualities that attracted me that year I decided to take on this part-time job. Suddenly, my eyes were shaded by a black screen. "I'll take over from here." I heard a familiar husky voice near my ears and realised it was Leo's hands. "Hey you can take them off already, I know it's you Leo." I lifted my hands to remove his but his hand was firm and he did not budge. "Don't open your eyes, hold my hand and follow me." He whispered behind my right ear. I nodded and he intertwined my hands with his. My hand slightly tensed at the sudden gesture. My face heated up from the touch of his hands against mine. Although I couldn't see his face, I was quite sure he was beaming with happiness. 

"Here we are, you can open your eyes now." He told me gently. Wowww!!!  I was speechless. I turn to look around the room and when I tried to speak no words came out. I was gaping in awe at the room. It was better than I had always imagined how it would be when I am be on my first date! "Th-thank you... thank you so much." He beamed with delight and pulled the chair for me to take a sit.