6- M.F. Meeting

[Kyle's PoV]

"Father, Mother." I bowed slightly as a form of respect. "I called you both. You are here, how about that betrayer BROTHER of yours?" Father raised his voice slightly at brother, emphasising that he was my brother. Yes. Was. He was no longer part of the Mizu Family. "Father. He wouldn't come back since that da-" The whole house went pin-drop silence and it was then I realised that was the limit, and I broke it. I heard the string snap. I was so dead. Before he said anything, I turned and left. "Call that brother of yours. Back. Now." He said slowly and I nodded as an acknowledgement. 

I took in a sharp intake of breath and picked up the phone and dialed his number. "What are you calling for?" His voice sounded like he was very disturbed and it sounded more like a statement than a question. "Brother." I paused long enough for him to say, "It's weird hearing that from you after so long, can you just not call me that?" I sighed. "Father asked you to come back." As soon as he heard 'Father' he hung the phone up. Not again... I dialed his number again. 'Rejected' And I dialed again. "What the heck do you want? I'm not going to listen to anything related to that guy." I wanted to tell him what it was when i heard a familiar voice from the other side of the phone. "Why are you taking so long? Who is calling?" Isn't that her? Why- Why did I just hear her voice there? "Was that Luna?! Why is she at your place?!!" I shouted through the phone. "The person knows me?" That voice was definitely hers, he could never be mistaken. He dropped his phone on the ground, to shock to even move. No. No. No. "Young master! Young master!" Darkness overwhelmed me and I passed out. 

"Young master, you're awake! Quick take your medicine and get some rest." The family butler, which is a robot named Pepper, passed me a cup of water with my meds. "Thanks Pepper. But I need to go somewhere. Help me cover. Thanks, you're the best." I gulped down the pill with the cup of water and got out of bed. Pepper turned towards me and assured me, "I will, be back soon." I patted its shoulder before grabbing my phone and tiptoeing out of my room, down the stairs. I gave a sign to those who saw me to keep silent and cover for me while I go out. Luna, wait for me. I can't lose you anymore...

[Luna's PoV]

The aroma of freshly made pancakes and waffles wafted through my nose and woke me up. I better get going soon before Rei calls the police. I reluctantly stepped out of bed and went to the connected bathroom to shower and get ready. I chose one of the clothing set in the closet before putting them on. This fits on pretty nicely. I tied my hair in a neat ponytail decided to go out for a short morning run after breakfast and leaving after that. I walked out of my room and closed the door shut behind me. As I was walking down the corridor, I admired his simple yet elegant house which was filled with the aroma of my favourite breakfast. Pancakes and maple syrup. I took a step down the slightly spiral stairs, leading towards what I believe was, the living room. 

Bang! There was a loud thud on the ground that came from behind that blue door. What was that? The curiosity in me sparked and my legs moved on their own back up the steps towards that room. Knock. Knock. There was no sound except someone grumbling. Who is inside? Hopefully I would not regret what I would be seeing when I open this door... I slowly open the door and only to see a beautiful, cute view that could never be unseen. I could NEVER and I mean NEVER regret this. 

EEEEEKKKKK I screamed internally after seeing that cute side of him. He scratched the back of his head, rubbing his neck and grumbling. "HEHEHE what happened Leo?" I looked past him towards the mess of blankets that were on the floor. Oh my gosh! Did I just witness 'The Leo Kouen' fall off his bed?! "Leo... did you fall of your bed...?" I ask him with curiosity burning in my eyes. He nodded his head in frustration still rubbing his neck. He had a eye mask slightly slanted atop his tousled hair and a set of headphones around his neck. That was what probably made his neck uncomfortable. My eyes made their way down to his clothing. He was wearing a slightly over-sized hoodie which fitted how he looked right now perfectly.