7- M.F. Meeting- Alliances

[Leo's PoV] 

The room was silent. It wasn't the shock that kept us silent. It was the fact that it was Father's order an we knew we could not disobey his commands. I looked up and found Brother's eyes. I tried to search for answers in his eyes but found none. I turn to look at Mother's eyes and pleaded her with my eyes, although I knew nothing could be change. 

"Next Friday, Haruki Royalty Mansion. You can leave now." Father broke the silence with a simple command that left the three of us staring blankly at each other, knowing that there could not be a marriage alliance with the Haruki Royal Family. Father saw the confused look in our eyes and decided to clear things up, "They promised to find her back by then." And Father decided to trust their words and formed a marriage alliance?! 

There was no one out there who didn't know the Haruki Royal Family. As it is said in the name, they are Royal. However, they hardly turn up for events and no one actually knew how they actually look like or where they stay with the exception of the rumours going around that their daughter, whose name was not revealed, had been missing for over 15 years. And after all these years, they decided to have a marriage alliance, with their daughter still missing? 

Luna... if they really do find her... I will lose you forever, won't I? 

I stood up and Pepper came to walk me out. I turned back before leaving and saw Brother coming to see me off. We both knew that Father chose me to have the marriage alliance with them is because he would never forgive Kyle since, that day... Although I was the one who decided to take away my family's last name from my own, I was still legally their child and to do this alliance, it could only be me. Kyle knew that he will never be accepted by Father, but because of the fact that I decided to leave my family, Mizu Group was handed over to him. And I knew he still wanted to prove to Father that he could be as good as... him, even if he knew it was impossible. The person Father once showered all his love, care and concern to. The person we all loved so damn much. The person who made Father so much more different than who he is today, someone much better. That person was gone.

"See you on Friday." And I walked towards my car.

[Luna's PoV]

After the long, intense interrogation with Rei, I was pretty much dead. I walked towards the bathroom and stood in front of the sink. I stared at my reflection thinking about everything that has happened the past few weeks. Kyle... where are you now? Why didn't you come find me like you promised... Suddenly, a blurred memory flash past my mind. IT'S KYLE! I HEARD HIS VOICE. IT WAS DEFINITELY HIS! I looked around myself hurriedly and found that it was just a distant memory... on the road? THAT DAY! When I was with Leo! Kyle was there! I hovered my hand above the tap to turn on the tap and cupped my hands under the running water, splashing the cold water on my face. I have to find him immediately. I ran out of the bathroom, grabbing my phone by the dining table and rushed to the door. "Where are you going now? You just came back." Rei shouted across from her room. 

"To find him." I replied before dashing out of the house. 

[Rei Yi's PoV]

"Luna!" I ran to the door and called out to her, "your meds?" "Taken!" she shouted back in response before her shadow disappeared with her around the corner. Where exactly is she going... to meet who? Who's him... OH NO LUNA IS GOING TO FIND KYLE! I closed the door behind me and my legs gave out as I slipped down onto the floor. This is bad... I whipped out my phone, realising that I should warn him.