8- Alliances met

[Luna's PoV]

What time issit? OH IT'S ALREADY MIDNIGHT?! I better get going before Rei gets worried again... I tap Leo's shoulder lightly and whispered softly into his ear, "I'll be going now. Don't worry I'll get home safe. Sleep tight, sweet dreams." He smiled softly and turned to his side. I tiptoed lightly and called for Salt who was resting upright, the nearest to the sofa. "Bring him back up to his bed, so he gets a better rest. He deserves it after so much events tiring him out, especially because they were caused by me. Thanks a lot." Salt nodded and opened the gate for me before getting Sugar to help carry Leo into his room. I smiled at the scene of how nice his robots are. 

They are like family... something I always wished to have. Rei's my family, but it's different. I longed for the love and warmth a family gives... and I can't stop wishing to have it back, the same love my grandmother gave me.

"Young master! Wake up! You're gonna be late! Remember the important meeting today? You can't be late." Salt nudged Leo's shoulder, trying to get him out of bed. 

[Leo's PoV]

"Mhmmm... I don't wanna get out of bed, go tell master, I'm not going today." I whined and pulled the blanket over my head, hopefully to block out Salt's reply. The next moment, I heard her voice, "C'mon let's go get you breakfast, you sleepy President." Startled by her voice, I sat up immediately with a jerk. "Luna?" I asked, not knowing where her voice came from. "Young master, great you're finally up. Go get ready for breakfast now." Salt stood beside my bed, telling me in a slightly irritated voice. "Salt, you recorded her voice didn't you? We better talk about this later." I got up reluctantly and patted his head. "I'll be down in 5." 

While eating the best waffles in the world made by Sugar, I texted him.

Licking the last bit of maple syrup on my fork I thanked her. "Mhmm thanks Sugar", I hugged her before heading towards my car outside. "Bye both of you! Make sure to keep my house clean! Love you!" I made a heart shape using my hands on top of my head and ran towards my car. When I was about to command my car on auto-pilot and where to go I realised something real bad. Oh shit! Where exactly is the mansion?! "Call Kyle." I ordered the system. 

"What do you want now?" I heard his voice on the other end, very irritated. Gosh, what happened to him so early in the morning? Did he just get dump, not that he had any girlfriends to begin with." I muffled my laughter before asking. "Where the heck is the mansion?! Do you just expect me to go there without telling me?" "Oh look who's asking. The "Leo Kouen'. Anyways you have about 10 minutes left and it's near Aerin Beach. When you get there, you will need to walk on foot all the way to the mansion."

"And to mention, underground." Then he hung up.

Underground????? Who the heck stays underground? Oh right, the mysterious royal family. "You heard it, Aerin Beach." I instructed the system and it drove off at a really high speed. I want to text Luna to go with me so badly... but I've already disturbed her enough for the past few days. She deserves some rest.