Diagon Alley

(11 years later)

Nova's POV

I smiled as my eyes opened. I glanced around my room at Malfoy Manor before realization dawned on me. This was my last week of being here because next week I was going to be at Hogwarts. I threw the covers off of me and quickly got ready for the day. I walked into the ensuite bathroom that separated mine and Anna's bedroom. I knocked twice on the door to let her know I was in the bathroom before I took a quick shower.  I grabbed my red and green bathrobe and wrapped it around me before I knocked on the door three times to let her know the bathroom was open. I walked back into my room and started looking for an outfit.  I finally settled on a cream colored sweater and a pair of turquoise jeans. I walked over to the wide array of shoes that I had in the manor and decided on the cream colored high heels before I walked back into the bathroom. I shared a smile with Anna -who was in the process of doing her hair with the help of one of the house-elves- before I brushed my teeth and then brushed out my black hair. I pulled my hair up into an elegant bun.

"You ready to go to Diagon Alley, girls?" I heard the voice of Narcissa Malfoy say from her daughter's room.

"I'm beyond ready, Aunt Cissa. I can't wait to see dad again." I said as she joined us in the bathroom. She smiled at me and did a neutral eye look for both Anna and I as neither of us trusted the house-elf to do it for us.  After she was done with me I walked back into my room and grabbed my bow earrings that had been a gift from my dad. I slipped them into my ears and grabbed my matching infinity necklace and bracelet that said 'love'. I smiled as I walked out of my bedroom and down the hallway. I made my way downstairs and headed into the dining room.

"Morning, Uncle Lu." I said greeting eldest Malfoy.

"Good morning Nova. Are the other 2 still getting ready?" Lucius asked me.

"Anna was almost done. I don't know about Draco." I tell him.

"Morning dad." Anna said as she walked into the room. "Mom's checking to see if Draco is awake."

(Anna and Nova's outfits)

"He won't budge." Narcissa said as she walked into the room. Anna and I shared a look before we excused ourselves and made our way back upstairs. I took off my shoes and left them outside the door before I opened it and walked in. Anna and I both walked over to the bed and walked on either side before I held up my hand and counted down from 3. Together the two of us screamed at the top of our lungs before I busted out laughing as Draco jumped up scared.

"Bloody hell. Was that really necessary?" Draco asked.

"Yes it was." Anna said as I calmed down.

"Cissa had already been in here to try and get you up." I tell him as Anna pushes him off of the bed.

"Ow." Draco muttered.

"Now get up and get dressed. We get to go to Diagon Alley." Anna and I both said the boy. We both walked out of the room and I put my shoes back on before I joined Anna downstairs.