Things Get Worse

Maybe we should back up for a moment, explain the life that had been happening here at CHB over the past year.

And there's A LOT.

Nico and Leo (after months of pestering) finally got together, which I was a bit too exited about.

Piper and Jason were rarely around, usually at camp Jupiter with hazel and frank.

Annabeth and I were going strong as every, for once getting a small break. Until snoop showed up.

And so that's how I ended up pressed against the wall, Nico kissing me with everything I had, and both Leo and Annabeth watching with no clue we were being controlled.

Snoop had apparently decided that we should forget about everything, and he would have his fun toying with peoples brains later.

Which wasn't a good thing when it came down to a demigods life. A villain saying later meant you were all going to suffer.

Maybe I should explain a bit further.

Me and Nico were ducked down behind a cabin, peering out into the woods where Leo, Annabeth, and Thalia resided.

My body betrayed me and ran through the forest, riptide being drawn at Annabeth a neck. "Where's Leo?" I snarled.

She gave a wicked laugh, "somewhere you'll never find,"

"Oh we will,"

Before anything else could happen, we regained our normal control and looked up to the sky to see new letters; "nope. I want something else. A broken loyalty, a betrayed love, a forgetful person,"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

I saw new words spear in the air, Theo time controlling.

"Annabeth and Leo started to lose their memories of snoop existing, and thus, the full days. Thalia is free to go somewhere, but no one tells the two what really happened.

"Almost as if I'm surprise and hurt, Annabeth and Luke are frozen at the sight of a love hungry Nico—who's only wish is to kiss Percy.

"Whatever Percy might want to do, whenever someone kisses him, he for some reason aha an urge to kiss back,"

And when nico finally regained his control, Leo and Annabeth were gone. Along with whatever hope we had at defeating snoop.