Wide Awake

"Um, I'm sorry, but who the literal hell are you?" I asked, staring at the girl who just emerged and asked for snoop.

The girl groaned, "snoop got you again?"

"You didn't answer my question I asked earlier," I crossed my arms.

"I'm luv. Come here," she grabbed my arm and lead me towards the portal.

I wasn't sure wether or not to let her pull me through the portal, but I felt a tug of curiousity get the best of me.

When I walked through the portal, I felt all my memories come back. I heard myself growl, "snoop will pay,"

"Good. I needed to wake you up. But you have to go back, and snoop will question you if I just made it back,"

Luv walked back through the portal. "Pretend I was never here. Act how you were,"

"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" I asked again, though I knew this time.

"An enemy," snoop said appearing behind me. "Percy, you know what we do with enemies,"

We kill them. That's how he rolled, if someone gets in his way he kills them.

Although I hated it, I needed to do this. I pulled out riptide and turned it into a sword, knocking the girl down.

In one swift mood, my sword was covered in blood. "Why?" She choked out blood, turning to the sky.

I watched her eyes loose all life within her, and he chest didn't rise again. She was gone and it was my fault.

Quickly, I erased all emotions from my face and turned to snoop, "bye boss,"

I walked over towards where Thalia was. The only way I could wake her up was something that would snap her out of it.

That's how she ended up getting slapped and woken up by me.

"Snoop needs to go die in a hole,"