Leo (thats all I need to say)

I ran after Annabeth and explained the whole thing to her, though she didn't believe me whatsoever.

"So your saying there's an all powerful fan who writes fan fictions about our lives and is controlling us? That's far fetched even for you,"

"Annabeth, i know it sounds hard to believe but it's true,"

Her grey eyes seemed to get even more annoyed as she huffed, "percy, we're real not some peice of fiction,"

"Annabeth," I started

"No. Goodbye Percy, I don't ever want to see you again,"

I had no clue what to do, but I watched as my girlfriend walked away from my life. My feet moved without me realizing where I was going, and I found myself on the beach.

"Hey Percy," I heard a soft voice behind me a few minutes later. Turning around I saw a curly haired elfish boy walking over to me and sitting down, "I heard what you said,"

"So now you think I'm crazy too," I muttered, turning back around to look at the lake.

"No, this might sound crazy but I believe you. I thought nico wouldn't ever do anything like that, so when I heard you say that it all makes sense,"

"You said thought as in past tense," I examined.

"Yeah," his voice seemed sad, "I went to talk to nico about it but found him sucking the face off of Will. I glanced in the sky, but there were no words. He wasn't being controlled he just doesn't care about me,"

I could tell by the way he said it that he believed what he said with his full heart. "Hey, it's his loss if he doesn't care about you. Your amazing,"

"Thanks, but I'm no where near as good as you,"

"That's not true, your great. And if he can't realize that, it's his loss. There's never been a more funny, talented, amazing person ever,"

He gave a soft smile, and before I knew what was happening, I moved his head closer towards me, locking my lips on his.

I kissed him softly, but pulled away when I realized he wasn't pushing back. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that when you just got out of-"

He interrupted me by pressing his lips on mine, and I kissed back just as passionately.

What I hadn't known then was that snoop didn't just control our dialogue, outfits, or actions. He also controlled our thoughts, meaning that we could be controlled and have no clue we didn't have our free will.

And I had no clue wether we could win or not.