The Game Show

It had been a week or two since me and Leo kissed, and neither of us had really talked to Annabeth or Nico since then.

Snoop hadn't shown up for quite a while, leaving our life semi normal. Of course, a demigods life never was normal so we took it.

I walked next to Leo with his hand in mine, and for a moment I thought I saw a look of sadness on nicos face but it was gone as soon as I saw it.

"Percy, Percy, Percy. What are we going to do with you?" I saw words fill the sky.

"Snoop?" I asked, me and Leo both staring at the big blocky letters.

"The one and lonley," snoop typed. "I decided to let you choose what to do today. It's called a game show,"

Snoop typed a controlling essay and the scene before me swirled together until I was standing at some sort of buzzer area.

Across from me were Leo, Annabeth, and Nico all with their own buzzer. For some reason, an alive Luke Castilian walker out of a door, holding a microphone.

"Hello and welcome back to Fanfiction showdown. I'm your host Luke, and let's meet the contestants. Over here we have Percy Jackson, a boy who clearly has no clue what's going on and is being controlled at this exact moment,"

"Over here is the lovely Annabeth Chase, who broke up with Percy just a few weeks ago. We also have nico Di Angelo, the boy who hasn't been talked to for a while after he started cheating with will. Finally, Percys current lover, Leo Valdez!

"Do we got a show for you today, folks. Percy Jackson—the hero of Olympus—will have to face many challenges to learn the truth.

"Let's start with challenge number one. Figuring out when you are in control and not. We'll start with one simple question, Did Annabeth breaking up with you break your heart?"

Without realizing what I did, I spoke into the microphone, "more than anything,"

"And did making out with Nico feel good?"

"Surprisingly, yes,"

"And third, do you love Leo Valdez,"

"Yes,"

"The final question, which ones were your thoughts controlled when you answered?"

"Nico," I stared simply.

"Wrong!" Luke said, using his announcer voice even more, "you are being controlled to like Leo—maybe—and Annabeth and you were already drifting apart. You actually enjoyed kissing Nico,"

"I-I did?"

"You did! Now—time for the punishment. Snoop?"

I glanced up at the sky and felt my mind drawing blank as I read the words.

Percys thoughts drifted away from the game show and onto someone else. As he ran over, he fell hopelessly and desperately in love with Nico di Angelo.