Thalia Gets Hypnotized

"Hey thals," I said, walking up to Thalia who was resting against a tree. "I'm really sorry about this,"

Before she could ask what was happening I know led her out. Snoop walked out and teleported us back to base and I sat down next to her bed.

Snoop would walk in when she was up, but for now, I was just there waiting. The moment Thalia moved I was on alert.

She groaned and sat up, trying to block the light with her hand. After looking around, she spotted me. "Percy? Where am I?"

"Your at the base. I'm sorry, but I need you on our side," I said. Yes, I am a murderer who works for a not so great person, but being a spy also made me care about her. No matter how much I hated it.

"What do y—snoop did something to you didn't he,"

"You do realize I've been a spy for snoop since the beginning? I just had to separate you and Leo and then I was done,"

"Wait, your telling me you left your boyfriend in the middle of the woods where he can and most likely will die?"

"I never cared much for him, all an act. You on the other hand, I actually do love you like a sister. And it sucks but that's why we're getting you on our side,"

"I'll never join you,"

"I'm afraid that's not your call to make," Snoop said, leaning on the door frame. He walked over to Thalia and me, sitting at the foot of his bed.

Thalia was about to dart to the door, and I grabbed her and held her, pressing her into me to make sure she wouldn't move.

"Let me go you stupid son of a-"

"Sh," snoop shushed her, "just relax. Let yourself relax. Breathe deep breaths, in and out, in and out,"

I felt Thalia's stiffened shoulders relax, and she sunk into me like a doll, he limbs unmoving and eyes fixed on snoop.

"Doesn't your relaxed posture feel good? Makes it easier to think. But you find it's hard for you to think. Your mind is blank. Do you like that, slave?"

Thalia moves and opened her mouth but I saw confusion on her face. There was nothing she could think of.

"Of course you don't. But your memories are gone. You have no more thoughts about your previous life. But thoughts do come back to you,"

snoop turned to me, "What do we want her to do?"

"Make her loyal to you, but still friends with me like always," I said, snoop turned back to Thalia.

"Your senses are back. Heightened even. You know when someone is coming, you know when someone's going to attack, you know it all. But you still think of me as a brother, me and Percy. You are incredibly loyal to us both, but me over all. Awaken,"