The Final Not-So-Much-A-Battle

It was late at night, and we didn't have a lot of time, but we still managed to type out a few words and delete them.

"Percy and Leo appear at zeus fist,"

When I blinked I was at zeus fist, staring at Leo. Before he could do anything, I crashed him in a hug, tacking him to the ground.

He gave a small laugh, though I could tell he was still  troubled. "I take it that your out of his spell,"

"Yeah, and I am so sorry for everything. I-I wasn't in control. And it felt right although I know how wrong it is,"

"Percy, why did you chose Nico though? Why didn't you just hurt me yourelf?"

I looked at Leo and grabbed his hand, giving it a small squeeze. "I will never know why I did any of that. Leo, I am sorry, and I will for the rest of my life try and make up for that,"

"I know one way. We could defeat snoop, go back to normal. Actually be able to have a real relationship in peace,"

"I love everything you just said. But that requires one thing, defeating snoop,"

"I have an idea," a new voice greeted. I turned around to see Thalia, with Annabeth and nico somehow out of their trance and next to her.

Leo stiffened at the sight of his ex, and I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him close. Nico walked over and I heard Leo whisper a small "it's okay,"

I let go and walked a bit but still watched them. Nico looked like he was about to hug Leo, but my boyfriend just let him stay away. He turned to Thalia and Annabeth, "what's your plan?"

"We get the phone. That's all we need to do. So we go get it. He had no power without that phone,"

We nodded and all snuck into the room he slept in. The four of them held him down (although he was screaming like an infant child), and I grabbed the phone.