My Message/ Important Author's Notes

Hello readers (assuming I have any).

I have never written a fanfiction before but I have very many ideas, so I thought- why not? I love American Horror Story as well as Evan Peters and Taissa Farmiga. I ship Violate more than life so I decided to see how a Parmiga story would be. Note that I do not hate Emma Roberts and do not wish for her and Evan to break up- although I believe Parmiga is super cute. I'm happy for Emvan and also happy for Taissa and her boyfriend (they're so adorable together!).

Helpful criticism is encouraged! The time frame is just before AHS Murder House began filming BUT I am changing the ages a bit to make it more practical and acceptable. Taissa will be 19 and Evan will be 25. The year is 2011 and it will be filmed in May. Evan is dating Emma Roberts but Taissa is single.
Be aware that this book contains sexual content, self-harm that may be triggering, and harsh language.

Thank you to anyone who reads this as I am not sure how good of a writer I am. :)

Author's Note 03-18-2015:

Hi! I want to apologize for this sloppy story. This was my first book I wrote on Wattpad or any short story website. Bare with me, the chapters get better towards the end of the book! And I promise my writing has improved a lot. I will be editing and re-writing this soon. Plus, my other books are much better! Thank you for reading ❤️😊

AUTHOR'S NOTE 05-18-2015:

Hello! I am currently editing and re-writing this book! I would greatly appreciate you checking out my other stories! Thank you so much for your patience! ❤️😊

Author's Note 06-21-2015:

Thank you to anyone who has been patient and reading this. I'm finally complete with editing and re-writing and would really appreciate votes, comments, and shares. Thank you all so much for reading and enjoy!