"Something?" Part 1

"Hi...Im new here and this is my first story so if it sucks ...u know why now...but i am doing my best to do a good one for you guys and just so y'all know ....i dont own any of the diabolik lovers character but only Yuruki :) "

"Also i recommend all readers to listen to the music above , no worries its 1 hour so it'll probably last at the end of your reading (its also one of my fave song :3)...anyways enjoy your reading"

"Now on to the story"
___________________________________________________

Yuruki's Pov

    I woke up in the morning like normal times...*yawns*...morning bunny, while picking up my stuff toy bunny and stretch my body in the ways that i know well more like morning exercise.This kind of thing doesnt really happen but this day while im doing my stretches...someone knocked in my door...well thats something new, i thought.Then i heard a  voice from the door saying, "Yuruki wake up...father wants us to go to the priests room..he needs to tell us something important so you better show up ok?...Oh its yui..Huh? Thats odd, father? in the priests room? Hmm i wonder whats off, i thought.

    Yuruki did you hear me?...Yeah i heard you just tell him i'll be there in a minute..i yelled. Uh..ok, yui replied.Well we better show up in the priests room bunny if its important...i mean father doesnt really tell us to go to the preists room if he needs to tell us something..so i guess it is really that important...i said to my stuff toy bunny while patting it with an emotionless look. Just like normal days...i take my bath,dry and brush my hair, then braid it like the pic from her info and wear her usual clothes which is the crop top jacket, my ripped shorts and my black boots similar to what yui is wearing..mine is just black colored one..and carry my bunny out of my room...now lets proceed to the priests room, i thought while walking to the priests room.

Yui's Pov

    Ugh...whats taking her so long...me and  father have been sitting and waiting for 10 minutes...where is she?...knock,knock,knock.....Come in, said father while me narrowing my eyes in her...she looked at me..but to only give me an emotionless look...* i sighed*. What took u so long?, i asked her in a dissapointed voice.  She stared at me for a couple of seconds and said, " sorry for the wait"...then she seats in the other chair infront of father. Thats all? , i waited here for 10 minutes and all she would say is just, " sorry for the wait" ?...i thought... *sighed*...then father cleared his throat that made me cut out of my thoughts...

(end of povs)

    Seiji then cleared his throat and explained to Yui and Yuruki that he will be going somewhere far away for a very long time and since seiji will be gone, Yui and Yuruki will be staying at his friends house since no one is going to be taking care of them...but then yui chimed in and said, "But where are u going father and for how long exactly are u going to be gone?"...but Seiji ignored Yui's question and said.."Go pack your things because you two are going tonight".

(Awkward silence for 5 sec.)

    Tonight?..like this night?...Kuruki asked in a calm and a little shocked voice. Do i have to reapeat myself...seiji answered in a slow and calm voice...
Yui looked a little sad and Yuruki looked a little good inside but she composed herself as soon as possible and displayed an emotionless look in her face ones again...in a meer(is this even a word? :3) time Yui and Yuruki composed them selves, both stand and yui said, "we will pack our things immidiently before 6:00 father"...then they both exited the room and went to tgeir own rooms and started packing...:3

(6:25 in the evening)

Yuruki's Pov

   *Sighed* i wonder what time are we going now so we can breath a nice and fresh air out of this hell..its already 6:25 and still no knock on the freakin door..*sighed*...Knock,Knock,Knock...Yuruki? Its Yui in the door ..the driver is already waiting outside...yui said. Ok im coming..be there in a sec...i replied...i...i cant believe it we are going outa here...just then i felt ...true happiness? But i ignored it then looked at the mirror, i brushed again my hair so it would look neat and...and..i...i..smiled? I shook my head in shock, i picked my belongings and went outside.