"Something?" Part 2

"Hi...Im new here and this is my first story so if it sucks ...u know why now...but i am doing my best to do a good one for you guys and just so y'all know ....i dont own any of the diabolik lovers character but only Yuruki :) "

"Also i recommend all readers to listen to the music above , no worries its 1 hour so it'll probably last at the end of your reading (its one my fave song :3)...anyways enjoy your reading"

"Now on to the story"
___________________________________________________

Previously~

"Please this is not where we talk to our guests... follow me...". Yui followed and glanced at me and i nod at her while tightening my cuddle to my stuff toy bunny and she kept to follow Reiji. I also followed them but stayed hidden in the shadows to observe more.
___________________________________________________

Present~

Yui's Pov

I followed the man with a neat clothes and wears a glasses...i think he's the oldest based on his manners, hes really polite but more like the strict one. I wonder why Yuruki is hiding...what is she even doing...and the guy from the couch...i swear he didn't have any heartbeat, how is that even possible...tge fangs ...what are they?...i thought as i sat in a couch that is for 3 seaters.

The guy that i followed is standing in front while looking down at me, And the guy from the couch earlier is seating in a one seater chair beside the 3 seater infront of me. It's more like a living room. I wonder if how many people are living inside this mansion, i thought.

The guy with glasses spoke adjusting his glasses saying, "Now young lady, may you please introduce your self and how you came to enter this house". Then Yui stared at the guy in glasses for a sec. then looked down to her lap saying, "Right, i..." then a giggle cuts Yui in what she was about to say and Yui looked in the direction where the the giggle came from, at the stairs and saw a guy with a fedora hat saying, "Is it true that we have a cute human in here?" and smirked at Yui lustfully.

Yui felt a lick in her cheek and in shock as she looked at her left, saw the fedora guy. Yui gasp in thought of him?, how?, but?..he was just...then the fedora hat guy commented to the lick saying, "Mmm...your nice and sweet". After the fedora guy's comment, Yui felt confused in what the heck is happening. "I want a lick too", a cute little voice coming from behind Yui's right. Then she felt a sudden lick at the back of her earlob. Looking back i a shocked face, she saw a boy with big-black eye bags, he looked like he hasnt sleep at all holding a brown teddy bear with an eye patch in its eye.

Yui was bothered of the licking and puts both of her hands in both of her cheeks. "Your right, she's sweet" said the boy with a teddy bear. "Hmm.. You two, dont you think that what you just did is very impolite towards someone you havent met?", the guy with glasses said to the fedora guy: adjusting his glasses, glaring."What?, who doesnt want to taste something that looks yummy?", laito said with a smirk then looked at the boy with a teddy bear and asked, "Dont you Kanato?". And the boy with a teddy bear quickly responded saying, "Yes".

"Hey, your's truly saw her first", "Your's trully will be her first in everything", the tomato head guy said.

"So lame", "Im so sick of you calling your self your's truly", said by a voice from the dark...

The tomato head guy grinned in anger then stand gesturing his hands yelling, "Dammit", "I know that's you subaru", "Show your self". "Im here", said the guy stepping out of the dark shadows in the other side of the living room. He has a vilolet hair with a fade of white at the tip of his hair: wearing a necklace and a bracelet in his wrisk and also lookin angry...:3. "I smelled human in here", the violet guy said while glaring at Yui, norrowing his eyes and spoke again asking Yui, "Are you the one who disturbed my sleep?" Instead of answering the question Yui ask the violet guy saying, "H-how did you get there?" stuttering in shock. The violet guy grinned and closed his fist saying, "My question first" then punched the wall that caused a big crack.