"White rose?...Who am i?" Part 1

"Hi...Im new here and this is my first story so if it sucks ...u know why now...but i am doing my best to do a good one for you guys and just so y'all know ....i dont own any of the diabolik lovers character but only Yuruki :) "

"Also i recommend all readers to listen to the music above , no worries its 1 hour so it'll probably last at the end of your reading (its one my fave song :3)...anyways enjoy your reading"

"Now on to the story"
___________________________________________________

Previously~

I was so tired that i didnt changed at all...i just went straight to bed and fell asleep.

But now i know that Seiji needed me to be one of the prospective brides...or a sacrifice. So thats the "something"?. After all this year?...ugh.. I Hate You Seiji...if i ever get out of here..  I'll Kill You~
___________________________________________________

Present~

Yuruki's pov

   I opened my eyes...*yawn*...and sit at the side of my bed doing some stretches whith my stuff toy bunny watching me. After the stretches, i walked straight to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took my bath, dry and brush my hair, braid it like my braid last night i think its cute, and i like it. Wore a big black jacket that goes to the half of my legs and pass my fingers...then i also wore a shorts underneath my big long black jacket. You wont see that i have shorts underneath my jacket but..you know...for protection :3

   As i proceed to the kitchen with my stuff toy bunny i saw the brothers but not all of them. Reiji-san spoked to me saying, "You may now seat and eat" while gesturing his hands to the seat beside Ayato-san but i seated at the chair beside the chair that i was said to seat with my stuff toy bunny on my lap. Then i a meer secconds in the corner left of my eye i saw Yui heading towards us. "Your late" Reji-san said to Yui. Then she saw Ayato-san giving a smirk then said, "You can seat here pancake". Yui did sit at the sit between me and Ayato-san. As Yui sat in the chair, Ayato-san gave her a closed eye smile then Yui just blushed and we all started eating. It was my very first time to eat with many people more than Yui cause i was more like a loner and my only one friend was Yui since every kid disliked me and always say that i am a demon or a monster that why my mom abandoned me inside the church.

   But for somehow reason i still felt alone and i dont really eat that much and only ate half of the food. Then i stand and hold my stuff toy bunny and said, "I may now take my leave". "Why did you only ate half of the food?" asked Reiji-san that made me stop from walking and faced him then replied, "Sorry Reiji-san but i dont really eat that much and anyways im already full". "Hmm..okay..ill let it slide this time but when we will eat this night before going to school you'll have to eating everything that is on your plate, did i made myself clear?" he said while adjusting his glasses. "I will Reiji-san", i replied.

(in my room)

   After the long walking in the hallway i finally entered my room put my stuff toy bunny upon the drawer beside my bed. Pulled a bag deep inside my closet and when i opened the bag it was my jars of cookies. It has cottons or what do all of you call it, to make sure that none of the jars will be damaged when we travelled from the church to this creepy old looking mansion.

   I pulled two jar out and put the bag inside where i found it. I walked out of my room with my novel books cause i love reading while eating, then sneaked out of the mansion and went straight to the garden...just then i saw how really beautiful their huge garden was and picked three red rose, sat in the flat grass, put the three rose that i picked beside my two cookie jar witch is also beside me and continued eating cookies as i was reading at the same time. But then at the corner of my eye i saw a red rose turned white in at least 3 seconds...i wasnt shock, i didnt really care because this mansion and all are mysteriosly creepy so are the brothers...you nerver know how many secrets are in this place.