"An Apple Tree? What does that mean?" Part 1

"Hi...Im new here and this is my first story so if it sucks ...u know why now...but i am doing my best to do a good one for you guys and just so y'all know ....i dont own any of the diabolik lovers character but only Yuruki :) "

"Also i recommend all readers to listen to the music above , no worries its 1 hour so it'll probably last at the end of your reading (its a mix of my fave switching vocals songs :3)...anyways enjoy your reading"

"Now on to the story"
____________________________________________

Previously~

             I myself felt really tired, my whole body ached and my entire mind is stressed after all that happened, its too many and too hard take in. I guess i wont be coming to school until i already have recovered. I sighed and closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep to a good slumber.
____________________________________________

Present~

Yuki's Pov

   Yuruki chan...sighed...what happened to you?...why didnt you told me immidiently like you'd always do?. Your being secretive now. Since when did u even had a boyfriend?, why didnt you tell me?, was it even true or you just lied to everyone when you said that you have a boyfriend...ugh...so many questions i want to ask u but dont have time to do so. I sworn id protect you but since we moved in this mansion...i felt useless, your always hurt...what did really happen?...sigh...*i closed my eyes and tried tonwash away those thoughts for a while and fell asleep*.

( Next Morning )

Yuruki's Pov

   Ugh...my head hurts ...everything hurts. What the? I...i...i...cant move my body...ARGHHH KYAAAA...it...it really hurtss. What? Wait. Where am i? Its all black, i...i..cant talk...i wanted to scream but i cant seem to have a voice. I cant only open my mouth but there no voice coming out. Im scared ...so scared i cant breath.. air i need air...someone plsss...help me.

   You DISGRACE!!!...huh someone is in here? Who screamed?...

   Everything...change...my surrounding...it all change. A cabbin? Its really nice, its a perfect place to call home...its so quiet peacefull and so plain. Theres a baby clothes hanging outside and a men and womens clothes too? There must be a family living in here...*smiles* they must be a wonderful family. Theyre baby is so lucky to have a family like this. I wish it woud've been me. But its not like i wanna steal the baby's family, its just, sighed...im so jeloused.

   But little did i know what really is happening ..

  Gasped.... I totally forgot... nothing hurts anymore and i wonder if i can move now. *took a step forward*, gasped...i...i can move now. I walked to the door to go out of the cabin but then the same voice, words, and scream...

   When i was about to pull the handle to open the door and go out of the cabin. A man harshly opened the door infront of me and screamed like he cant see me saying, "You DISGRACE!!!..."

   I was shocked, i saw a grandfather looking man and by the tone of hes voice and hes flaming eyes with a greening teeth and frownibg eyes...this man looked like he could kill someone already...i was scared of what hell do to me, what if he thinks im a theif that broke into this cabin?... but then he walked in pass by me like i was a ghost. Ofcourse i was shocked. My God am i dead already?...the man rushed inside and i saw another man rushed from the mini kitchen. He looked a little younger and man hes handsome, he has a black colored hait, hes slender and hes skin is tan. He looked a like like the grandfather lookin guy. Then something troke my mind..gasped...their father and son?.