Part 2

Once class was over I seen Elsa in the hallway

"Well hey Rosa! How about you come to my house tonight and we can hangout?"

"Sure!" I said as we walked past each other, as I go to my locker. While I was putting everything in my locker Luke comes over, putting his back against the locker and he just seemed different then what he was earlier.

"So I heard you and my sister are hanging out now?"

"Yeah we're friends aha never thought I would ever have a friend actually.."

"Hmm so that means your going to be at my house all the time and shit?"

"Yeah I guess!" I said kind of getting annoyed and affended by the way he was acting

"Well I guess you won't mind bringing a swimsuit tonight when you come do you?"

"Actually I don't have one...and I don't swim anymore!"

"Anymore?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and pulled down his sunglasses a little bit

"....yeah...as in not anymore.."

"Why?"

"I don't talk about it...."

"Whatever, see you at my place tonight" He says before walking away as I just stand there trying to think of what just happened. I get home and put all of my stuff in my room, when I get on Facebook Elsa messaged me her address and I left. When I get to her house Luke answers the door and I go straight to Elsa's room.

"So where is your parents?" I asked out of curiosity

"On a business trip" I nod my head and we start talking a few hours later I have to use the bathroom and she tells me where it is. Without thinking I just open the door without knocking and Luke was taking a piss.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said as I tried not to stare at his member and I walk back out