Part 11

*Rosa's prove*

After I took off running I went home, I had thousands of thoughts rushing through my head. I ran upstairs and got my blade, leaving my room again going to the only place I knew here, which was the lake.....that my sister died at. I never told anyone about my sister or anything when she died it was like she took me with her. It was the reason to why I didn't give a shit about life until Luke but now all I want is my sister. I got to the lake soak and wet by the rain. I sat against the tree I remembered my sister climbing as I started to have a flash back.

*flash back*

"Rosa, I never wanna leave Riverstone!" My sister said as she hanged from a tree and I started laughing cause of how she looked

"I know right! I love it here but we're only here visiting grandma.."

"I know but why can't we live here instead of Chesire?"

"Hey England ain't that bad sis! Besides when we turn 18 we can live here just the two of us!" He face lit up when I said that

"Omg really?!? You would do that for me!"

"Of course Kylie, your my twin sister and best friend" she jumped down and hugged me really tight.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so much!...but what about you wanting to be a singer?"

"I can be one with you kido" I said as we started laughing

"Hey your only 3 minutes older then me" she says as she hits me

"Ugh bitch" I said jokingly

"Ass kisser!"

"Ass licker!"

"Dick sucker!"

"You know it pussy eater!"

"Okay, okay, fine you win!" She says laughing

"Oh I know, I always do but anyways we're 16 we have only two years left until we can live her and became singers"

"I know, wanna go sit on the dock?" I nod my head as we walked, we sat there for what seemed like just a few minutes but was actually hours of laughing and talking. Kylie then goes to get up but loses her balance in the water and falls in. Neither one of us could swim and I just stood there as I panicked, I tried to reach her hand but it was no use. I called for help but it was already to late.

*end of flash back*

"I'm coming Kylie" I whispered as I cried and made deep cuts about five minutes later Luke comes, carries me to his car and I black out, that was when I could see Kylie.

*2 hours later*

I woke up in a hospital bed with Luke aside me crying