Chapter 2: Inomata-san

You woke up as you rubbed your eyes, you turned to your left and found that Kotaro was sleeping on top of Ryuuichi who didn't wake up yet. "H-Heavy..." Ryuuichi mumbled as he started to wake up. 

You looked down as you rubbed Kotaro's head. "Awake already, boys?" You said as Ryuuichi sat up with Kotaro clutched on his shirt. You looked around the room that you both had to stay from now. 

Ryuuichi looked at the clock as he was thinking. "That's right...This isn't the apartment we lived in with Mom and Dad, is it?"

"This is usual... Takeshi-niichan would wake me up whenever I slept. But I woke up by myself. That's new." 

Suddenly the door opened widely, making you both flinch, appearing to be the chairwoman. "Are you two still in bed?! Get up this instant!"

"But it's only a little past five..." Ryuuichi said. 

"If there's one thing I despise, it's wasted time! Enough of your lollygagging! Eat your breakfast, pick up your lunch, and get to school, post-haste!" 

You saw Saikawa next to her, wearing the white apron and white bonnet as he carried two Bentos in his hands. "I have prepared both of your breakfast and lunches for the day."

"As of today, both of you'll be spending all your time during morning and afternoon breaks looking after the babies in the daycare. Is that understood?" The chairwoman leaned forward as she wanted the answer. 

"Yes, ma'am!" You both replied before looking down in shock as Kotaro grabbed her hair and said. 

"Shaggy..."

"Who are you calling Shaggy?!" The chairwoman shrank in embarrassment. "If you say that one more time, I'll give you the same hairstyle!"

"I'm so sorry, ma'am!" Ryuuichi apologized while you looked up to imagine Kotaro with the shaggy hairstyle.

"That would be so cute..." You thought as your face turned red. 

Ryuuichi noticed it as he placed his hand on your forehead. "(N/N), are you okay? Your face is turning red." 

You flinched as you shook your head. "No, no, no! I'm just... being absent-minded, that's all."

"On another subject, regarding both of your uniforms..."

"We have less than a year of middle school left..." You said. 

"So we might as well wear our old ones..." Ryuuichi added.

"Just pipe down and put that one on." The chairwoman used her cane, pointing at the uniform that was hanging on the wall near the door. "You both are students of my academy now. You will wear the uniform." 

You both bowed to thank her. "Thank you, ma'am!" 

The chairwoman walked out of the room and closed the door. You told Ryuuichi to stay outside with Kotaro so you could change your clothes. You put the skirt and blouse on you. After you checked that you had everything on you like the bow tie and the sock, you then called Ryuuichi to come to change his clothes.