Chapter 9: The Witch VS Ranger Five

"I, the great Ryu- Dragon King, have consigned all of humanity to eternal slumber!" Ryuuichi said with an intimidating voice as he played with the kids. Usaida was napping as he hugged the blanket. 

"At last, this planet belongs to Devil Queen Midori!" Midori on the crib squealed as she lifted the toys up.

"You're finished, Devil Queen! Ranger Five is here to stop you!" Taka shouted before he introduced himself as the ranger. "Ranger Red!"

"Yellow!" The twins held their hands together. 

"Blue." Kotaro said as they were waiting for Ranger Pink but they saw Kirin was drawing something on the paper, ignoring her friend and Ryuuichi. You were kneeling beside Kirin as she asked you to sit with her. 

"Hey, Pink! It's your turn! You gotta play Ranger Five right!" He stomped his foot angrily, and he then turned to Kamitani. "Nii-chan, you're Monster Hayato."

"Yeah, no." He replied. 

Ryuuichi looked down as he sighed. "If you won't join in, don't watch."

"Sorry, but I'm not playing that silly, childish hero game anymore." Kirin's response made everyone shocked especially Taka. Ryuuichi and you both went pale. "We all need to study instead!"

"Oh, no... Kirin-chan's talking like Inomata-san..." Ryuuichi thought as he then talked to Kirin. "K-Kirin-chan, studying is very important, but playing--"

"Listen, everyone." She then showed the drawing that had the witch riding on the broom. "If we start learning magic like what (Y/N) nee-chan says now, we can all become great witches!" 

Ryuuichi watched in relief as he thought. "Thank goodness. She still has her dreams."

"I wanna be a witch, too!" Takuma said excitedly.

"Me, too..." Kazuma added. 

"No, boys can't be witches." Kamitani said. 

Ryuuichi then asked you as he tapped your shoulder. "What did you say to Kirin-chan?" 

You then grabbed your backpack before picking up Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone up. "I told her about this book and she gets excited."

(I'm not that big fan of Harry Potter but I have watched some of them and Fantastic Beast and Where to find them. But I haven't watched The Crimes of Grindelwald yet.)

"Witches don't exist! You can't become one! Superheroes are real, though!" Taka yelled to her. 

"Superheroes aren't real! Mama said it's just a play! Witches are real!" 

They both glared at each other and pouted angrily.

"Neither of them are rea--" As Kamitani told them the realization, Ryuuichi quickly shut his mouth. 

"Kamitani, hush! I think they're both real! They're probably both real, so don't fight, you two..."

You saw Kotaro go between them as he reached his hands to them. "No fight."

"Kotaro!" You and Ryuuichi called out before Kirin and Taka pushed him away. 

"You shut up, Kotaro!" 

Both of your faces went pale and shocked. "KOTARO!" Kotaro rolled until he landed on Usaida, making him stiff.

"Stupid Taka-chan!"

"Well, you're ugly!"

You watched both of them swing their arms to each other. "What?" Usaida mumbled as he stiffed from sleep.