Chapter 12

Leila Green ^^

Aiden's POV

Jay and I spent the whole afternoon in the park, we bought ice cream and a couple of candies. 

Honestly, I've never been so happy not since Lia left me.

At one point this afternoon made me regret my mistake more. I could've been here with Jay and Lia, today could've been our little family day. A day where we could just have a picnic while Jay could play with his little sister or little brother, I could sit next to Lia.
She could've been wrapped around my arms, watching our children play with each other with a soft smile on our faces.

I sighed, we could've had that... if only I wasn't such a prick.

"Dada? Ice kweam?" My baby boy asked me, struggling with the word 'cream'.

"Of course, sport. I'll get you some ice cream." I lead him to the nearest ice cream parlor.
Unfortunately we ran into some bad company.

"Aiden, hunny!" Angelica's voice rang out, honestly her voice never really annoyed me as much as it did now.

I forced a smile on my face, "hey, Angelica." I held my son's hand a little bit tighter. She wore a white and elegant dress that is definitely does not fit her personality at all.
She strode confidently towards us, her arms stretching wide as if going for a hug.

Nope.

I quickly dodged her arms, gently pulling Jay away too. Somehow he was quiet the whole encounter with Angelica.
Angelica pouted, feigning hurt but smirking afterwards. "Well, well who is this young man?" She bent down to look at Jay.
Jay just clutched the fabric of my pants as he hid behind my legs.

"My son." I stated proudly, whilst gently patting his head.

Angelica looked surprised which slowly morphed into fury. I suddenly had the urge to pick up Jay and run out.

"Are you even sure he's yours? Aren't you a gullible." She scoffed as she waved her freshly manicured nails around.

"I don't need to have a test to know he's mine, Angelica. Besides, Lia was my wife it would only be logical if she was pregnant with my son." I tried to remain calm since I didn't want to scare Jay.

"Oh give me a break, Aiden. Olivia is a whore, she can and will sleep with other men. Especially when you two were divorced." She rolled her eyes at me. It ticked me off, I mean can't she see the resemblance? Jay looked exactly like me when I was a child.

"Angelica. Apologize right now. I am not allowing you to speak like that to the mother of my child, whether or not she's here. I will not tolerate it." I spoke lowly, I was admittedly getting pissed by the second.

"But I—" she started. "No. Apologize. Before I file a restraining order against you." I growled lowly. She sent me a deadly glare, as I sent one back only deadlier.

She made a childish whine before stomping her feet, "Fine. I'm sorry." She grounded out as if it pained her.

"Good. Now Ms. Sanders, we will be on our way. My wife must be waiting for us." She sent me another pissed off look before turning to walk away, towards a man in a suit.

I guess she was in a meeting before we came here. I mean I wouldn't get her being in an ice cream parlor considering she hates sweets with a passion. I rolled my eyes as we exited the parlor, I immediately called for my secretary and asked for three pints of ice cream to be delivered to Lia's house.

"Dada? Ice kweam?" Jay's eyes watered as we left the store.

"Don't worry, baby, I had some ice cream teleport-ed to mommy." I told him. His eyes gleamed with curiosity.