Ryuuichi

Fluff☁
Ryuuichi x Seme male

Your POV

I was laying on my bed in my room scrolling through my phone trying to find something to entertain myself with. As I was scrolling, I hear a quiet knock come from my door, "Come in!" I shouted loud enough for them to hear me. They opened the door slowly revealing Ryuuichi with a sleeping Kotaro in his hands. "Oh, hello their love, I didn't expect you, is there something wrong?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hi (y/n), sorry for the unexpected visit, there's nothing wrong it's just that me and Kotaro wanted to see you and maybe cuddle?" He said the last part in a whisper and a smile. I smiled warmly at him, I loved when he wanted to cuddle with me it was always so nice and warm, especially with Kotaro as well, they were both so cute.

"Of course, love, would you like to change into some of my clothes?"

He gave me a small nod and handed me Kotaro who opened his eye a bit and looked up at me, he smiled a bit closed his eyes and cuddled closer, I smiled at him then looked up to see a blushing Ryuuichi in my shirt and basketball shorts. The shirt was far too big for him sliding off his shoulder revealing a small hidden love bite, a small blush appeared on my face. He walked over to the side of the bed and crawled next to me with his head on my chest, I placed Kotaro in between us and wrapped my arms gently around Ryuuichi's waist.

"Thank you (y/n)" Ryuuichi said and kissed my cheek, "No problem love, I enjoy cuddling with you two, you feel so nice" I said nuzzling my face into his hair. He giggled at this and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was short and passionate, I pulled away and stared into his beautiful eyes "I love you" I said softly. He blushed deeply "I love you too," he said and kissed me, this time longer and much more passionate, he gave a small moan into the kiss then pulled away. I kissed his head then Kotaro's, I lay my head down on the pillow and let sleep consume me.