Shôichirô Yukimura

Karen’ 

Shôichirô Yukimura x Top male reader 

Maid Sama 

Genre: 

No au 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me an Yukimura were at the small grocery store next to my house getting some snacks because I’m always hungry. And want chips. All the times. I was looking though the types of chips while Yukimura was looking for cookies in a different aisle.  He came into my aisles holding some chocolate chips and some candy, I chose three bags of chips and walked up to him, “Is this all we need?” I asked.  

“Let's get some drinks!” he suggested, I nodded, and we headed towards the cool beverage section, we chose our drinks and were about to head to the checkout when a cough stopped us.  

“Ahem ahem!” a women fake coughed loudly into her hand, we both turned to face her, she looked to be in her 30’s with a child in her cart, “Hello young men I just have a question!” she so rudely said. I shrugged but nodded, “Are you two a couple?!” she asked with a bit of a glare. I looked at Yukimura and sighed knowing where this was going. 

“Yes, we are, what does that have to do with you?” I questioned. Her face suddenly turned to one of disgust and horror, “DISGUSTING! We do not allow gays like you in our city, you should leave!” 

I am getting angrier at this point “Excuse me?” Yukimura asked, face hurt and sad.  

“God created man and women to procreate and to give birth to children, you two are sinning,” she sneers at us. “We are actually quite fine with how we are and are proud of being gay ma’am,” I sneer back. 

“You just haven’t met the right women; you should date someone like me” she points to herself; I am completely over her at this point. I look her up and down and scoffed, “No offense lady but I much rather be with my boyfriend over here that your crusty dusty self.” 

She gasps and looks at me offended; she was about to talk but I cut her off “No... That is no way to speak to anyone especially to my adorable boyfriend here, I am disgusted by you, now leave us be and don’t even think about trying to talk to me and my partner, is that clear.” I said sternly.  

She fumbled with her words before walking off still slightly glaring at us, I sighed and turned towards Yukimura, he looked sad, “Are you ok?” I asked, he looked up at me and nodded.

We went and payed for our stuff, right now we were standing outside the store. I hear a small sniffle, I look at Yukimura only to see him tearing up, I panicked and grabbed his hands “Baby, are you ok? What's wrong?”  

“It's just hurt a little the things she said, she looked so disgusted in us,” he choked out crying softly, I wiped his tears and held him tight. 

“You love me, right?” I questioned, his eyes widened he nodded, “And I love you, so who cares what others think especially stupid people like her.” He smiled and then started laughing, “Hehe! You’re right!” he smiled.

I kissed him all over his face and grabbed his hand, we were about to start walking when I see the women inside the store glaring at us from the glass as she was checking out.

I suddenly got an idea and smirked, I gently grabbed Yukimura face and kissed him, we made out for a second until I pulled away, “What was that for?!” he asked flustered. I chuckled, “Just felt like kissing you,” I said, I looked and saw the Karen looking away red faced and angry.  

We walked back home with Yukimura flustered and red the whole way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+630 words