America (Alfred)

‘NSFW Headcanon’ 

America (Alfred Jones) x Top male reader 

Hetalia 

Genre: NSFW 🍋

A = Aftercare (what they are like after the deed) 

He would be tired, but I feel like he wouldn't automatically go to sleep, he would wait until you cleaned him and yourself up. Praises you while cuddling up to you, he eventually falls asleep with you shortly after. 

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and their partner) 

He likes his arms and I feel like he would like his ass, he loves wrapping his arms around your neck and loves feeling you deep inside of his ass. He also knows you like his butt, so he uses that to his advantage when pleasuring you. 

He like your fingers and of course your d*ck, he enjoys when you finger him with your long fingers (yaoi hands owo) playing with his insides. Your dick of course, he loves when you slam into him finding his prostate and just pounding him with it. 

C = Cum (just cum) 

The feeling of your warm semen in him made him feel so submissive so he like it, he also likes when you cum on his face, it just makes him feel so dirty. 

D = Dirty secret (self-explanatory) 

He wears thongs. The way they make his ass look makes him feel more confident, he feels sexy in them. He sorts of poses in front of the mirror in his red-hot thongs, flexing in them (mmmMmmMmMMMMM) 

E = Experience (how experienced are they) 

He has been with women before, so he has experience in that department. Has not been with a man before and especially not as the bottom so he was a bit scared the first time. You guided him through it though, so he ended up liking it very much. 

F = Favorite Position  

Alfred likes missionary and doggystyle more because he gets to wrap his arms around you, and he knows you like seeing his ass during s*x. He liked riding you, but I feel like he would enjoy missionary style more. 

G = Goofy (Are they more serious or humorous?) 

Makes a joke here and there at first but when you get deeper in the mood, he’ll be more serious. The first time he was nervous, so he made quite a few jokes, you don’t mind though he’s cute. 

H = Hair (does the carpet match the drapes. How well-groomed are they?) 

It's not messy but just a little fuzzy, he trims and shaves sometimes but it's no big deal. As for the color it's still goldish but more of a brown color. 

I = Intimacy (how are they in the romantic aspect?) 

It's always romantic in a sense but feel like it would be more intimate in some moments, but I also feel like the deeper he is in the moment the more intimate it is.