Shun Kaido

'Movie Night'

'Movie Night'

Shun Kaidou x Top male Reader

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Genre: Fluff/lime☁🍈

No Au

Your POV

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Shun to show up since we were going to have a fun sleepover date. I waited for a coupe minutes until I heard my doorbell ring I walked towards the door and opened it to see Shun in a casual t-shirt and jeans with a backpack on. He looked up at me and blushed a little, "H-hi (y/n)! I'm h-here for the sleepover!" He smiled excitedly at me. "Hello, Shun come on in," I step aside to allow him in he walked in happily and looked around. "Wow you have a lot of snacks and games," he says with stars in his eyes.

"Yeah I wanted it to be fun," I say rubbing my neck in embarrassment at the number of snacks and games. "Don't worry! We'll have a great time!" he exclaimed happily, "Let's play some games! These look cool!"

"Ok"

{Sometime later}

After a couple of hours of games, movies, taking and Shun explaining his strength and power, stuff like that. They decided to end the day with a scary movie Shun recommended, "Are you sure you want to watch this I hear it can get pretty scary."

"I'll be fine I don't get scared of silly things like movies, I'm fearless!" He exclaimed but you can hear a hint of fear in his voice. "Whatever you say love."

By now we had changed into our pj's with Shun wearing my oversized hoodie and sweats and me with a tank top and shorts. We got into a comfortable position with me sitting up, Shun with his head on my chest cuddling into me and a blanket over us. We let the movie play, nothing eventful happened until a scary sort of scene started happening, I could feel Shun shaking a bit next to me. There was a small jump scare that didn't really scare me but scared the life out of Shun since he jumped up and screamed.

I looked at him shaking a lot cuddling deeper into my chest, "Darling? Are you ok? I told you it was scary; do you want to stop it?"

"I wasn't scared it j-just surprised me that's all nothing to be afraid of," he said in a shaky voice. My worried expression soon turned into a sly smirk. I leaned closer to his ear, "If you want, I could distract you," I whispered my hot breath on his ear causing him a shiver to go down his spines. I put my hand under his hoodie and feel him up caressing his stomach and sides. He was panting a bit at this point in anticipation, my hands found their way to his nipples I rubbed my fingers around them while sucking on his neck and kneading his asscheeks with my other hand. I start twisting and pulling at his nipples watching him moan and squirm in my arms, " a-aah~mnngh! (y-y/n) hah!" he moaned out.

My hand that was on his ass moved to his pants lowering them, I palmed his member through his boxers causing him to let oud a loud whine. I put my hands in his boxers freeing his members, the cold air causing him to shiver. I began to move my hand teasingly slow up and down causing him to buck his hips upwards in need. "P-please, please move ah~ faster plea- AAH! ~" he begged but was interrupted with his own moans when I began to move by hand at a fast pace still abusing his sensitive nipples that were red and twitching at the pleasure by now.

"Yes! O-oh fuck-k~ hah~AH~," he moaned louder, "(Y/n) I-I'm gonna, I'm gonna~" he moaned out. "Come for me baby," this apparently sent him over the edge, "C-Cumming! ~ (Y/N)!" He came in my hands panting heavily from the orgasmic pleasure he had just received. After a while I leaned in close to his ear, "Shall we take this to the bedroom darling~?" I asked.

Let's just say Shun couldn't walk for a week, but he had no regrets.