Kanji Koganegawa

Don’t stress’ 

Don’t stress’ 

Kanji Koganegawa x Top male reader 

Haikyuu 

Genre: Fluff/Lemon 🍋☁

*I don’t know if this is what you wanted but I tried (*≧∀≦*)* 

Losing has never sat well with Kogane, he may keep his bubbly character but inside he beats himself up. So, when I saw the team make that final point, I know he was angry at himself, they came up to the crowd and bowed we made eye contact and he gave me a sad fake smile. I went down and exited the gym and waited for him there I saw his teammates leaving and saw him following behind. I called him and he looked over at me, he jogged to me and I immediately hugged him. “You did great baby,” I mumbled to him, he hugged me back and snuggled in my chest. “I was horrible, we didn’t win because of me,” he whispers sadly into my chest, “Hey now, you know that’s not true you did great baby.” I hooked my finger under his chin and made him look up at me, I rubbed his cheek with my hand and pecked his lips. He smiled a little, but I could tell he was still sad. “Can I stay over at your house tonight (y/n)?” He asked me, I nodded my head and pecked his lips again 

(At the house) 

After eating some dinner, I was finishing up washing the dishes when I heard small sniffles coming from my bathroom. I wiped my hands on a cloth and went to check, I enter the bathroom and see Kanji sitting on the toilet seat crying softly. I went up to him and kneeled down in from of him, “Baby,” I whispered softly. He looked up and tried wiping the tears away, I gripped his hand and he stopped. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug, in an attempt to comfort him, he cried into my shoulder. I 

t broke my heart every time I saw him like this, “It’s ok baby,” I said to him, “W-we could’ve won if I was just b-better and wasn’t a-acting stupid.” My eyes widened slightly and leaned away staring straight into his eyes, I kissed him softly and pulled away, “You were great ok, you did good ok baby.” He looked at me and then kissed my more affectionately, he wrapped his arms around my neck while my hands went to his hips. I picked him up with his legs around my torso and my hands around his waist, I walked to the bed and laid him down.  

I started kissing down his neck softly leaving small hickies, he let out soft moans, I looked into his eyes and he nodded. I kissed him forcing my tongue in slowly, as I was kissing him, I removed his shirt and pants along with mine. I looked at his body admiring every little thing from his perky nipples to his beautiful v-line everything was perfect, he covered his body in embarrassment but I took them off and grabbed his hands.
“Look at you so beautiful, my perfect baby boy, so so beautiful,” I said to him he blushed brighter and moaned as I went back to kissing down his neck and to his chest, I took one of his nipples into my mouth and sucked softly, he moaned out and held onto my head, “O-oh (y/n), a-ah~” .  

I moved my hand down to his bulge and started jacking him off softly, I stopped everything and leaned over to the night stand to grab the lube. I put some on my fingers and trailed my hands down to his bottom. I kissed him as I entered a finger slowly thrusting in and out, he pulled away and moaned lowly, “(Y/n) g-ood~ a-aah~ yes yes mmm~” I began adding more fingers until I felt him become lose enough to where he was comfortable, I lined myself up with his hole and slowly entered when he nodded, “O-OH~ A-aah!” I stopped to make sure he was ok, when he confirmed I entered until I was fully in. I waited for a minute or two, “You can move now,” he said to me. I began thrusting in and out going deeper but slow, “L-look at you, so fucking beautiful, my perfect boy, fuck!” I groaned intertwining my fingers with his and leaning my head down to his neck going deeper into him. “YES~ O-oh god~ (Y/n)! Ngh~ aah-h!” I kept thrusting into him kissing down his necks, I could tell we were both close to our ends. “I l-ov- ngh~ you, I love you (Y-y/n)~ A-AAH!~”  

“I love you agh~ too baby fuck I’m close!” I groaned out. “Inside, a-agh!~ inside p-please! AAh~ Y-YES!~” I started jacking him off until we both came together, I pulled out with my cum falling out of his hole, I saw his legs twitching and stared at him lovingly. “Are you ok baby?” he nodded and reached his arms out for me I picked him up and took us both to the bath and sat in the tub with him on my lap. I was cleaning him as he sat on my smiling, “Thank you (y/n) I feel better now,” he smiled at me, “Of course baby, I love you so so much.”  

“I love you too,” he said to me smiling his bright smile I loved, I finished cleaning us both up and took us to the bed where I cleaned the sheets. I held him in my arms all night where we snuggled closely together. 

*SORRY this is not that good also sorry I was gone school started up again so updates will be abit slower but I try*