Ayato Yuri

‘I love you’ 

Ayato Yuri x Top male reader 

Yarichin bitch club 

Genre:  

Walking down the hall I enter the club room only two be faced with two unknown figures talking with the rest of the club members. “Oh! And this is (y/n) (l/n) the most dominant member!” Akemi introduced while pointing towards me. They both turned to face me and craned their necks up to look at me since I was a good 6’5 and they were shorter. “Hm? Who are they? New members?” I questioned examining them.  

“Yup! They just arrived, there both virgins though.” Akemi said then turning to face them “As I said this is (y/n) he is a top and very kinky oh! He is Yuri’s boyfriend as well.” flashing them an innocent smile.  

“Hello there nice to meet you both can’t wait to play with you two” I said wrapping my arms around their shoulders making them blush, “I’m sure it’ll be fun” I whisper in their ears making them shiver as well. I pat their butt and go to sit down putting Yuri on my lap. 

“(Y/n) (y/n) tehehehe!” Yuri laughed and wrapped his arms around my neck while mine held his waist. “Hello love” I said kissing him.  

“You're dating him?” The taller one I heard named Yuu asked. “Indeed.” I replied  

{1 hour later} 

I was walking back to my dorm with Yuri next to me hand in hand, but I noticed he was being a little quieter. “Is there something wrong love, your being quiet” I said smiling at him.
He stayed quiet for a minute then replied, “You're going to have more playmates and leave me.” He pouted at me I stayed silent and then chuckled “Darling there is no need to be jealous over them, I love you not anyone else,” I said wrapping my arms around him, he wraps his around my neck and we share a passionate kiss I licked his bottom which he opened immediately allowing my tongue to explore his wet cavern. I pulled away and whispered in his ear, “Want me to show you how much I love you,” biting his earlobe. He moans softly at this and whimpers a soft ‘yes please’.  

I smirk devilishly and pull him into my dorm where I spent all night showing him how much I love my baby boy. 

This was a little rusty but meh I tried <3