Shiro

‘What's my name?’ 

Shiro x Top male reader 

Voltron 

Genre: Smut🍋

Modern Au 

Your POV 

I was sitting on the edge of the bed with Shiro straddling my lap, I was fingering him fast while playing with his sensitive nipple biting them and sucking on them like I was trying to get something out of it. He was currently wearing a pink short flowy skirt with hot pink lacey underwear underneath and he looked beautiful. He was a moaning mess begging in my ear for me to put it in and hurry, but I wanted to tease a little longer. “Mmm! (y-y/n) Please! Ah~hah! Mmm-fuck!” Shiro moaned in my ear while I played with his nipples. I looked up at him and into his eyes, “Please what Shiro? Tell me what you want.” I whispered into his ear. “Please fu- Ah! Fuck me I ha! Ah~ need you in me aah~” He begged loudly still moaning from my fingering.  

I thought for a while “Get on your hands and knees,” I ordered home. He got off and went on the bed exposing his tight pink hole to me, he shook his ass in front of me teasing me even more.  

“Hmm I'm still not convinced, beg me some more,” I said crawling in front of his ass and spreading his ass cheeks, I stuck my tongue inside eating him out like a starved man. “AH! (y/n)! Please stick your big cock I-inside of me o-Oh Fuck! ~ I n-need it Please!!” He screamed from the pleasure. "Since you're being a good boy, I’ll give you what you want” I said positioning my lubed-up cock near his entrance. I slowly entered as to not hurt him. I kissed and sucked up and down his neck to take the pain away kissing his ear as he whimpered. 

After a minute or two he moved his ass to test if it feels good, “aaah~” he moaned softly, I took this as a signal and moved in and out slowly getting faster each thrust. “F-uck Shiro you feel so warm around my dick,” I groaned pounding into his ass. “AH! Hah, hah- G-god! (y/n)!” I smacked his ass making him moan louder. “That's not my name Baby boy~ ngh,” I groaned into his ear. 

“DADDY! N-ngh! You feel so AH~ g-good! AAAH!” he moaned loudly. “Good boy” I turned him over and thrusted into him harder and faster. His tight ass felt so good wrapped around my large dick, he was always so tight for me. 

“Daddy! A-ah! Ah! Hah~ so goOD! AAAH! Y-yes!FUCK!” He moaned out louder than before. “Daddy! I’m going to cum! Ngh~!” I pounded into him harder and harder “Cum for me baby boy ngh~! Ah~ cum for me” I told him. It sent him over the edge causing him to cum all over our stomachs, but I kept going trying to find my own release. “Wait Ah! Hah~hah da-daddy! I'm sensitive! ~” I turned us over making him on top he got the message and began to bounce up and down on my cock while I thrusted up into him. It became too much, and I came into his ass while groaning loudly. He moaned out loud feeling my warm cum fill his hole causing him to cum a second time.  

We sat there in silence panting heavily I pulled out of watching the cum drip from his entrance, “Stop staring,” he said feeling embarrassed. I chuckled and placed his down, he looked tired, so I got up and cleaned him up and changed the seats, I took off his skirt and changed him into my shirt and boxers. I changed into some basketball shorts and lay down next to him bringing him close to my chest wrapping my arms around his muscular waist, he cuddled close to my chest and whispered a small ‘I love you’ while looking at me with tired eyes. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead “I love you too Shiro” I whispered. He passed out with me soon following after him. 

My first smut! (///>w<///)